Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Summer Sale Scam?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm    

Summer Sale Scam?

Richardj
Post Number: 2659
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 2:48 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
The 2011 Summer Sale ends October 10th. Thank you all very much for participating and/or suggesting our sale to your friends.

We certainly hope you all enjoyed your summer which ENDS TODAY! It went fast, didn't it? Or is that just me!

Bushco
Associate Member
Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 2:23 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I would like to know how anyone could participate in the sale? I have sent at least 2 emails and left several phone messages since the sale started with no replies at all. I had this same problem the last two years when the sales were on. Last year I was fully ready to buy a #9 and could not get any response. The year before I was considering a #9 and emailed for sipping costs etc. That was never answered. Now the same thing again this year!

Richelle_j
Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 2:41 pm:

Hello Ken,
The last email I received was regarding your parts and wanted info on the #9 Black. I replied on 9/13/11.
DodgedTheBullet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:55 am    

Comical

At this point its comical seeing this group of idiots (The Johnson's) play the "we haven't received your email" card. Do they honestly think people still believe this line?

It would be interesting to track the what percentage of their replies are "we didn't receive your email." It's got to be hovering around 90%.
dwebb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:14 pm    

It is funny. The only way they don't receive their email is if it bounces from the ISP and the sender now knows they didn't receive it. Otherwise it is always delivered.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 am    

Its also very funny how you don't hear of a single person who actually participated in the sale and who actually received a cooker.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm    

It just keeps getting more comical by the day!

Quote:
Barney
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 8:23 pm:

It's 10-8-11 and still no reply to my emails.
I'm beginning to think bad thoughts about Richard. Over the years I've purchased
3 Kamado's. I've recommended Kamado to numerous people yet I can't get a response.
It's amazing how someone can take a good product and drive it into the ground.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

Richardj
Post Number: 2664
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 10:35 am:

Barney, your order for skewers was sent and re-sent. You might want to check your spam, or email me at richardj@kamado.com. Thanks.

Richardj
Post Number: 2665
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 10:48 am:

Hey Barney, I have another idea. These are really easy to make and since you have one for an example why don't you, one of your friends or small welding shop make a couple? Let me know if I can help if you need any. Richard
It's bad enough they keep playing this email charade. Now they want everyone to make their own parts? Help, why yes! Please help by sending me what I ordered you numbskull! Laughing
dwebb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 pm    

The follow-up...

Barney
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 6:17 pm:

Hi Richard, As a moderately successful businessman I use email extensively. You were able to send me an email last year when I tried to order the meat hangers but you never followed up. Now all of a sudden you can't email me? (the correct email address is in your database - I just confirmed it)

Thanks for the offer to help me build a meat hanger. The only problem is you don't contact your customers. The way things are going I will probably have to make them
myself.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm    

Another one got skewered.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 pm    

Re: The follow-up...

dwebb wrote:
Barney
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 6:17 pm:

Hi Richard, As a moderately successful businessman I use email extensively. You were able to send me an email last year when I tried to order the meat hangers but you never followed up. Now all of a sudden you can't email me? (the correct email address is in your database - I just confirmed it)

Thanks for the offer to help me build a meat hanger. The only problem is you don't contact your customers. The way things are going I will probably have to make them
myself.

if you still need this, let us know. We actually make and ship stuff...haha
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 am    

Barney was posting on the old K forum, not here, so I doubt he'll see it.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
Barney was posting on the old K forum, not here, so I doubt he'll see it.

oh, ok. thanks anyway and sorry Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: