Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

FAILED KAMADO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FAILED KAMADO 2500 BUCKS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm    

FAILED KAMADO

Crying or Very sad
I LOVE MY KAMADO ARE THEIR ANY PRODUCTS OUT THEIR THAT DO NOT FAIL?

I HATE THE KAMADO COMPANY. I WONT GO INTO DETAIL AND ANGER MYSELF. BUT MY KAMADO HAS FAILED BY THE SUPPORT BRACKETS AND CRUMBLING TILE.

THE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. I CAN NOT BELIIVE THESE IDIOTS ALLOW SUCH A TRAVESTY TO CONTINUE. WHY NOT FOLD UP SHOP AND OPEN UP UNDER A NEW NAME.

RICHARD, RACHELLE AND TONY ARE LIARS. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD REPLACE MY KAMADO AND THEY DID NOT. NOR DID THEY RETURN THE 20 CALLS I PRESENTED TO THEM.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT IT SUCKS.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 pm    

Welcome to the club!

Sorry to hear you also have issues with richard and krew. Care to tell the story in full? There could be some recours. Smile
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 am    

Failed, you ask if there are any products that do not fail. If you want a tiled cooker that is the ultimate, look at Komodo Kamado. They are a totally different company and run by an honest person who strives to make his cookers as perfect as he can get them. Check them out.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm    

Please feel free to contact us and let us know what your needs are. As the new owners we have a few ways that we can reach out and help as we have already done so with a few other customers.

Kamado Grills
4675 S. Polaris Ave. Suite #K
Las Vegas, NV 89103
[702] 810.5243
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 am    

It's going to be hard to replace the grills of all the people who thought they were buying a ceramic grill and discovered they got a lump of portland cement and lava rock and chicken wire.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
It's going to be hard to replace the grills of all the people who thought they were buying a ceramic grill and discovered they got a lump of portland cement and lava rock and chicken wire.

I have personally never seen any of those, but that is not to say that it is not possible. We have been busy going over things and will continue to improve our product to provide a quality Kamado.

...besides, we have to start somewhere.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:13 pm    

That's about all RJ ever made. What material do you think the current cookers are made from?
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:51 am    

Kamado Grills wrote:
fishtail-99 wrote:

I have personally never seen any of those, but that is not to say that it is not possible. We have been busy going over things and will continue to improve our product to provide a quality Kamado.

...besides, we have to start somewhere

Well then, go ahead and click on the section of this website called "Wall of shame" There are a few examples in there to get you started. OR you can come over to my house, and I will show you one up close and personal.

Now this begs the question - if you have never seen a cement Kamado, EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU MAKING YOUR GRILLS FROM?

And please understand, that if you say ANYTHING other than CEMENT we are going to want to see some photographic proof, because RJ has already worn that lie out...with all sorts of bullshit ranging from Rhodium to magic F'in pixie dust.

So if your not using CEMENT, lets see some invoices for materials...lets see a picture of a pallet or two of real refractory, some MSDS sheets from the materials?
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:37 pm    

Nemesis wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:
fishtail-99 wrote:

...besides, we have to start somewhere

Well then, go ahead and click on the section of this website called "Wall of shame" There are a few examples in there to get you started. OR you can come over to my house, and I will show you one up close and personal.

Now this begs the question - if you have never seen a cement Kamado, EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU MAKING YOUR GRILLS FROM?

And please understand, that if you say ANYTHING other than CEMENT we are going to want to see some photographic proof, because RJ has already worn that lie out...with all sorts of bullshit ranging from Rhodium to magic F'in pixie dust.

So if your not using CEMENT, lets see some invoices for materials...lets see a picture of a pallet or two of real refractory, some MSDS sheets from the materials?

Hope this helps? I cannot figure out how to attach a file to a post, so I copy and pasted the product data information. This what we will be using along with some magic effing pixie dust...haha. After talking to our rep, we were told that it actually will get stronger through heat cycling and is actually overkill for what are needs are as well.

Description: Andalusite-based Low Cement High-Alumina Castable
Features: • Can be pumped and shotcreted.
• Outstanding hot strength.
Uses: • Ideal for cyclical temperature applications where thermal shock resistance is needed.
Chemical Analysis: Approximate (Calcined Basis)
Silica (SiO2) 35.6%
Alumina (Al2O3) 60.9%
Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) 0.7%
Titania (TiO2) 0.6%
Lime (CaO) 1.8%
Magnesia (MgO) 0.1%
Alkali (Na2O) 0.3%
Physical Data (Typical) Pumped
Maximum Service Temperature 3000°F (1650°C)
Material Required 156 lb/ft3 (2.50 g/cm3)
Bulk Density
After 220°F (105°C)
After 1500°F (815°C)
After 2500°F (1371°C)
lb/ft3 (g/cm3)
160 (2.56)
156 (2.50)
154 (2.47)
Modulus of Rupture
After 220°F (105°C)
After 1500°F (815°C)
After 2500°F (1371°C)
lb/in.2 (MPa)
2,200 (15.2)
1,400 (9.7)
1,600 (11.0)
Hot Modulus of Rupture
At 1500°F (815°C)
At 2500°F (1371°C)
lb/in.2 (MPa)
2,400 (16.6)
1,500 (10.3)
Cold Crushing Strength
After 220°F (105°C
After 1500°F (815°C)
After 2500°F (1371°C)
lb/in.2 (MPa)
11,500 (79.3)
12,900 (89.0)
11,900 (82.1)
Permanent Linear Change
After 1500°F (815°C)
After 2500°F (1371°C)
0.0%
0.0%
Apparent Porosity
After 220°F (105°C)
After 1500°F (815°C)
After 2500°F (1371°C)
14.0%
18.0%
18.0%
Note: The test data shown are based on average results on production samples and are subject to normal variation on individual tests. The test
data cannot be taken as minimum or maximum values for specification purposes. ASTM test procedures used when applicable.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 pm    

i would say you're off to a good start... keep it up!
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
i would say you're off to a good start... keep it up!

thank you sir!

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: