Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New Price List?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 am    

New Price List?????

www.kamado.com now has posted a price list. It looks like they took the original price list and removed the background and graphics. It still talks about an Indonesian factory and their new USA factory. I would have thought the new owners would think twice about repeating any of RJ's lies. It doesn't reflect well on them.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:16 pm    

Yep...Its good to see that DuPont is still manufacturing Sunbrella (R) too Razz

And you have to love these payment terms:

Quote:
Terms of payment.
Our payment policy is payment the week of shipment for all items in stock. On special orders or products not in stock we receive a 50% deposit after review and conformation of the detailed items wanted. This order will be sent in a PDF invoice by email. Payment is by personal check unless otherwise arrangements are made. Changes in special orders are accommodated in the early manufacturing process when possible at the discretion of the Kamado. The return of deposits is at the discretion of Kamado and is normally fully returned when this order is resold.

well then, that explains it...since they never have any grills to ship, they never actually resell a grill, and therefore cannot return the deposits they suckered people into paying. Gee...RJ thinks of everything!
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:43 pm    

Nemesis wrote:
Yep...Its good to see that DuPont is still manufacturing Sunbrella (R) too Razz

And you have to love these payment terms:

Quote:
Terms of payment.
Our payment policy is payment the week of shipment for all items in stock. On special orders or products not in stock we receive a 50% deposit after review and conformation of the detailed items wanted. This order will be sent in a PDF invoice by email. Payment is by personal check unless otherwise arrangements are made. Changes in special orders are accommodated in the early manufacturing process when possible at the discretion of the Kamado. The return of deposits is at the discretion of Kamado and is normally fully returned when this order is resold.

well then, that explains it...since they never have any grills to ship, they never actually resell a grill, and therefore cannot return the deposits they suckered people into paying. Gee...RJ thinks of everything!

As far as the price list goes we were being repeatedly asked for a price list so our web designer just threw that up to give people an idea on prices. We are working on getting things corrected. As you can see on the covers we took the price off and put coming soon because we have no idea where Richard was getting them,or what brand they will be. We also asked for all the indonesia talk to come off. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work through these things.

Thanks
Kamado
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 pm    

Ok, deal. I will cut you some slack on hastily posting a price list and overlooking a few details, but how about answering the question about the construction of a Kamado brand grill?

http://kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=10515#10515

I can assure you that at least one of them was made out of cement and chicken wire - a #5 that fell apart on my back patio!

If you are making, or plan to make grills, you MUST know what goes into the molds, right? So lets see it?
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 pm    

Sorry about what you have gone through, we are not building grills from Mexico or from Indonesia, we don't use chicken wire or any other junk. Asking for our proprietary mix is like asking KFC for the original recipe, so you can understand why we would not be so quick to divulge that. Rest assured, we are not buying pallets of ready hmix from Home Depot. We are not taking stabs at us personally, as we know it is derived from skepticism.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:34 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
we don't use chicken wire or any other junk. Asking for our proprietary mix is like asking KFC for the original recipe, so you can understand why we would not be so quick to divulge that. Rest assured, we are not buying pallets of ready hmix from Home Depot.

If you will not divulge what is in the mix, how can a new kustomer "rest assured" ? As I recall Dennis from Komodo Kamado told us exactly what his kamado's are made from. It shouldn't be a secret, considering so many other brands use similar compounds to make their cookers. Oh, other than richard's unique mix of portland and lava rock. I guess I can see why he didn't want to share. Wink
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm    

Wow... RJ just posted to the Kamado forums... Now I'm really confused.
dwebb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:35 pm    

What's the direct URL to the forum?
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:
we don't use chicken wire or any other junk. Asking for our proprietary mix is like asking KFC for the original recipe, so you can understand why we would not be so quick to divulge that. Rest assured, we are not buying pallets of ready hmix from Home Depot.

If you will not divulge what is in the mix, how can a new kustomer "rest assured" ? As I recall Dennis from Komodo Kamado told us exactly what his kamado's are made from. It shouldn't be a secret, considering so many other brands use similar compounds to make their cookers. Oh, other than richard's unique mix of portland and lava rock. I guess I can see why he didn't want to share. Wink

Absolutely! Dennis actually faced some of this wrath after RJ had pissed off so many of us. So what did he do? He posted scanned letters from the manufacturer of his material (on company letterhead), to both dispel RJs blatant lies that KOMODO KAMADO grills used asbestos, and assure customers that it was actual refractory material.

Ironically, Your partner, RJ then used that information to start pretending to build his cookers out of the same stuff. Whatever...I have a Komodo Kamado on my patio too, and its NOT falling apart. Wish I could say the same for my POSK.

The only thing proprietary at Kamado Corp, is the TRUTH, because they never let anyone see it!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 pm    

dwebb wrote:
What's the direct URL to the forum?

http://kamado.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: