Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey Boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:31 pm    

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead!!

I just called Kamado, and someone actually answered the phone! I almost fell out of my chair. Well, fortunately, it was not one of the Johnson's, but Chris Hewitt, who now owns the company.

I have an outstanding parts order from about 8 months ago that was paid in full by money order that was pocketed by the thieving Johnsons, though Chris says he will work something out for me. He says he wants to help those that got screwed by the Johnsons, though he can't give stuff away. I believe him, lets give him a chance.

The tiles are also falling off my K7, and Chris says he is making a kit for repairs that will be available online.

Chris sounds like an honest guy and I wish him the best in resurrecting the Kamado Company.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm    

I hope you are right, but the trouble is richard is still very much alive and involved.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 pm    

NOT INVOLVED. How many ways do I have to say it. If I lie,don't ship then give me a hard time I'm really doing my best to prove we are real.

Thanks
Chris
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
NOT INVOLVED. How many ways do I have to say it. If I lie,don't ship then give me a hard time I'm really doing my best to prove we are real.

Thanks
Chris
Okay fair enough! It just seems as long as he is speaking through the Kamado forum on your companies behalf about future affairs it's difficult to believe. Like the monthly newsletter he said he is preparing to send, I think he still believes he is involved. Notify AlanZ and find out how to shut it down or turn it completely over to you and ban richard.

Believe it or not, I am pulling for you and raising the red flag. richards ego is just too big to stay quiet for very long. I would like to see some satisfied kustomers. Please keep us posted and I look forward to reading the new Kamado Grills newsletters each month. Smile
dwebb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:

Thanks
Chris

If this is really true then you should UN-BAN all those that have been banned from the forum.

Time to prove yourself with this act. We wait to see.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 pm    

There are somethings I can't control. We will have our own forum hopefully by Monday and everyone is more than welcome to join ,the more people the more honest feed back.

Thanks
Chris
Kamado
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 am    

It sounds like he didn't sell you everything. Buying the kompany should have included the forum. I'll bet he's still making parts in his garage and planning on selling them through his forum, craigslist or even ebay. Stealing from people and tarnishing the Kamado name you all are trying to repair. Neutral

These types of johnsonigans are why people are so distrusting.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
It sounds like he didn't sell you everything. Buying the kompany should have included the forum. I'll bet he's still making parts in his garage and planning on selling them through his forum, craigslist or even ebay. Stealing from people and tarnishing the Kamado name you all are trying to repair. Neutral

These types of johnsonigans are why people are so distrusting.

Well after working with my web guy, there is no bridge to port the info from the old forum to the new one, so we might just add a hyperlink to the old one for historical reasons. The new forum should be up shortly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: