Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Need parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm    

Need parts?

sorry if this is not allowed or in the wrong area, mods please feel free to move to correct area if needed

We, (the new owners of Kamado,) are willing to work with customers to get the parts they want or need in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.

Kamado Grills
4675 S. Polaris Ave. Suite #K
Las Vegas, NV 89103
[702] 810.5243
[url]Kamadogrills@gmail.com[/url]
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:12 am    

This looks like the perfect place for a post like this - welcome!

Perhaps you could introduce yourself and tell us the story of how you happened to fall into the kamado business?

Cool
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:59 pm    

Admin wrote:
This looks like the perfect place for a post like this - welcome!

Perhaps you could introduce yourself and tell us the story of how you happened to fall into the kamado business?

Cool

Without too lengthy of a story, we were introduced to the Johnsons via a 3rd party and learned of the product. They had expressed interest to sell Kamado and the negotiations began. In the last few weeks of negotiations and learning some trade secrets, we have already begun to see a few minor ways to improve on the product and will roll the improvements in to productions immediately.

We will always be open to customer input for any ideas, improvements, or suggestions as we think it will only help and are interested to hear from you all as well!

Thanks,
Kamado
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:59 pm    

Quote:
Kamado Grill wrote: They had expressed interest to sell Kamado and the negotiations began.
I'll bet they did! I do wish you luck with your new business though and look forward to hearing more.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm    

We are finally up and running and taking orders. We should have our first shipment of refractory material tomorrow and will be able to ship our first batch next week as we will be working through the weekend. Let us know if you need accessories as well, as we are currently already shipping those.

Thanks,
John
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 pm    

Are you saying that you will get the materials delivered tomorrow and you will be shipping your first batch? Meaning Kamado's next week? They will be ready that soon? Tiled and dry? RJ never made one in under a year! I can't wait to see the first one.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
Are you saying that you will get the materials delivered tomorrow and you will be shipping your first batch? Meaning Kamado's next week? They will be ready that soon? Tiled and dry? RJ never made one in under a year! I can't wait to see the first one.

Very Happy BWAHAHAHA! yes, with Chris and I both attacking the orders together, we should be able to cut down wait time dramatically. Of course, if we get hit with an abundance of orders proper lead time will be given at the time the order is placed.

Thanks,
John
Becky&Phil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:28 pm    

Back Orders?

Ready to produce Grills? Where do the people that have already placed an order with Richard and Crew fit in? I know you said that you would be dealing with this on a case by case basis, do we need to contact you again or will you be following up with us via email soon? I realize that due to the poor (not nearly a strong enough word!) bookkeeping of the previous proprietors you might need some better proof than a incomplete invoice that we were sent.

P.S. Install a web cam on your factory floor so everyone can watch your progress. That way we will be able to tell that you aren't Indonesian Sweat Shop Labor. Cool

Becky&Phil
rockdawg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 pm    

You should contact them. I had a one month old parts order (I know, but I was desperate) and they had no records.

The old regime was fast to cash a check... but that's about it, it seems.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:47 pm    

Re: Back Orders?

Becky&Phil wrote:
Ready to produce Grills? Where do the people that have already placed an order with Richard and Crew fit in? I know you said that you would be dealing with this on a case by case basis, do we need to contact you again or will you be following up with us via email soon? I realize that due to the poor (not nearly a strong enough word!) bookkeeping of the previous proprietors you might need some better proof than a incomplete invoice that we were sent.

P.S. Install a web cam on your factory floor so everyone can watch your progress. That way we will be able to tell that you aren't Indonesian Sweat Shop Labor. Cool

Becky&Phil

Yes please email us and we will see what we can do for you.

Thanks,
John
Kamadogrills@gmail.com
Becky&Phil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm    

Sorry, we have already contacted you by email and phone. I spoke to Chris (same day your new web page was put up) and emailed him the uncorrected invoice that was sent to me by Richard J. and company. It was sent from my work email address (TxTool) not the one associated with this forum. You can contact me on either one as you wish.

Sorry, I have still got this little voice in the back of my head saying "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".

Becky&Phil
Becky&Phil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 am    

In your court.

Wow It's real quiet here, spooky!

Sent you images of my payment to the Johnson . I hope your busy creating new grills for people. Let me know if you need any thing else.

Becky&Phil
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 am    

They started their own forum @ http://kamado.com/forum/
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 pm    

rockdawg wrote:
They started their own forum @ http://kamado.com/forum/

And everybody is welcome at our place.... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: