Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kracked! .......................The movie!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:00 pm    

Barry wrote:
I cannot believe you got a response let alone some material to affect a repair. I still have not even got approval to sign up to their forum.

Are you referring to our new forum? If so, no approval is needed to join. You should have recieved an email for verification and from theater it would be activated upon verification. If you want, pm me you screen name you use, and I will manually activate for you. We want everybidy to be welcome at the new site.

Thanks,
John.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:08 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
Barry wrote:
I cannot believe you got a response let alone some material to affect a repair. I still have not even got approval to sign up to their forum.

Are you referring to our new forum? If so, no approval is needed to join. You should have recieved an email for verification and from theater it would be activated upon verification. If you want, pm me you screen name you use, and I will manually activate for you. We want everybidy to be welcome at the new site.

Thanks,
John.

That post was made July 28, 2010. I hope he hasn't been waiting that long for an email. :s
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:23 pm    

Nemesis wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:
Barry wrote:

Thanks,
John.

That post was made July 28, 2010. I hope he hasn't been waiting that long for an email. :s

HAHAHA....sorry, I must have missed that. I was on my phone Embarassed
Palka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 am    

Kamadeo Grills wrote:
Barry wrote:

Thanks,
John.

I just watched, great vid. Thanks for posting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: