Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Where is the Kamado site?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Got my Money back

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 am    

Where is the Kamado site?

www.kamado.com is not there.
The links posted by the Kamado Grills guys do not work either.
Sanford & Son

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:50 am    

Kamado Forum is available

Try kamadousadotcom/forum and you will find the forum there. They had to rebuild after RJ pulled some dirty tricks to take the forum down.
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 am    

"Dirty tricks."

Hitherto undisclosed and only alleged.

With bated breath: the details, we await.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:53 am    

Kamadousa.com does work just tried it but its under construction.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 am    

Gerard wrote:
"Dirty tricks."

"alleged" how would you feel if you bought something only to have it ripped out fromm under you? Oh Dirty tricks Isn't that why your all here and why this forum actually exists, but its different when we say it Right now no one has Kamado.com its under a legal lock

Chris@kamadogrills
Got my Money back

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 am    

kamadousa

thanks - did not catch the post where RJ screwed you out of the web site.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
Gerard wrote:
"Dirty tricks."

"alleged" how would you feel if you bought something only to have it ripped out fromm under you? Oh Dirty tricks Isn't that why your all here and why this forum actually exists, but its different when we say it Right now no one has Kamado.com its under a legal lock

Chris@kamadogrills

Dude, I can appreciate your frustration, but you are seriously barking up the wrong tree if you are looking for sympathy out of this group. We have spent years howling from the mountaintop so nobody else would fall victim to RJs brand of swindle. Either you guys thought you were smarter than the rest of the victims, or chose to believe it would never happen to you.

Welcome to the club, now take a seat.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm    

Take a seat? I thought we were all on the same side. Hopefully its apparent now that we are ....

Also fwiw, when the dust settles, we will report our story when the timing is better. Hope you can understand that.

John
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 pm    

My frustration comes from one day he's my partner, the next day his family then when he pulls the same crap with us its allegedly. We have been here answered everyones questions and accusations, gave photographic proof when is it gonna be enough.
We ate trying to help those screwed by other people that are now doing the same to us.

Chris@kamadogrills
outlaw99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm    

get your money back. just ask for a refund. RJ is the biggest scammer alive. He only wanted your money. He was not going to give up what he had worked/swindled for. He just saw you wallet and wanted what was in it to fund the family for a little while longer, meanwhile telling them: "see how smart I am?"
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm    

Kamado Grills:

That was supposed to be a gentle poke with a stick that it's time to start ponying up with some information. But since you've chosen to get huffy (yet again) out here in public:

Unlike just about every other poster with a complaint against the Kamado Company, you're in the midst of a business endeavor and have a vested interest in any positive spin or other PR you get through your presence here.

Because of the financial interests, the burden of proof lies more heavily on you more than on others. You've been given a lot of leeway but at least for this forum regular - patience is wearing thin. Need to start seeing more evidence of this latest purported RJ swindle or at least more of a comprehensive narrative if you don't want your allegations to be challenged.

Do I think you've been hosed and are telling the truth? Yes, probably. But I don't want to see this site's hard won reputation wagered by all of us climbing onto the Kamado Grills bandwagon.

Your statements re: your contentious business dealings with RJ are allegations and should continue to be treated as such. The rest of us may believe you but we have no hard evidence and should not present your statements as fact.

Should RJ wish to create an account and make some statements re: your dealings, his statements would also be allegations.

Would we believe him? Probably not.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 pm    

The ONLY thing worth any money that RJ had was the url kamado.com. He was not going to give that up easily. You havent seen all of his tricks just yet. I suspect he has more up his sleeve
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 pm    

Gerard wrote:
Kamado Grills:

That was supposed to be a gentle poke with a stick that it's time to start ponying up with some information. But since you've chosen to get huffy (yet again) out here in public:

Unlike just about every other poster with a complaint against the Kamado Company, you're in the midst of a business endeavor and have a vested interest in any positive spin or other PR you get through your presence here.

Because of the financial interests, the burden of proof lies more heavily on you more than on others. You've been given a lot of leeway but at least for this forum regular - patience is wearing thin. Need to start seeing more evidence of this latest purported RJ swindle or at least more of a comprehensive narrative if you don't want your allegations to be challenged.

Do I think you've been hosed and are telling the truth? Yes, probably. But I don't want to see this site's hard won reputation wagered by all of us climbing onto the Kamado Grills bandwagon.

Your statements re: your contentious business dealings with RJ are allegations and should continue to be treated as such. The rest of us may believe you but we have no hard evidence and should not present your statements as fact.

Should RJ wish to create an account and make some statements re: your dealings, his statements would also be allegations.

Would we believe him? Probably not.

Understandable to say the least. We knew we had a long hill to climb, and I guess it is more frustating than anticipated. The reply was not directed toward you directly, so I am sorry if it seemed that way. People often want to poke sticks without doing any research to make sure the question or concern has already been answered and fortunatley most of you guys are quick to point that out before we do. Again, that is also appreciated. Most of everybody here tends to be very biased instead of jumping on the band wagon to grab a pitch fork so that is a bit refreshing to say the least. On our behalf, pictures/proof had been asked to be presented on our behalf and we have come through on it. We will asking a few of our customers to shoot some pics and send them to us, and hopefully some will post on their own as that would carry a bit more merit I would think.

The biggest part of us taking so long is that we pretty much threw everything out the window, what little we did get, and started from scratch to provide quality to our customers. We were shorted on tooling, Jigs, molds, etc. and gave up on trying to get them. Instead we made our own and are still doing so and designing new parts and improving functionality along the way.

If you guys are willing to give us a bit more of patience, we should have a pretty good story to share in the near future. Good or bad, it will be at least entertaining. We just have to take care if a few concerns before laying our cards on the table.

Thanks,
John @Kamado Grills
Got my Money back

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 am    

Outlaw99

I did get my money back, after i asked RJ for a refund, he refused, so i had my credit card company reverse the charge with interest.
I documented my go-round with the moron in this forum, search under my posting name.
I am just trying to prevent others from getting screwed.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am    

my post was referring to the new owners. I was telling them to get their money back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: