Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

It never stops indeed.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tamswilson

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:50 pm    

You lied when you told me (twice) you would call me back and you did not. Again, I did NOT receive a phone message from you. You have my email address... you could have sent me an email... but then, there would have been "proof" that you did, indeed, try to contact me.
You screwed-up when you insinuated in your post that I was being disingenuous and a coward... nothing could be further from the truth.

But enough of this posting BS... I'm more of a face-to-face type guy. So, I'll drop by your shop next month and we'll talk. This will be my final post regarding this exchange.

Tams
DLTBW
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:57 pm    

See you then let us know when you are here.

Have a nice day..

Chris
BBQ master

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:23 pm    

At this point in time I believe they are trying to make things right by me. I don't have any proof yet, but they seem honest and sincere. That's a whole lot more than I got from Richard. They did contact me to let me know how the process is going and they feel they are still on track to deliver the Kooker soon. Update coming soon, I promise!!

BBQ master
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm    

BBQ master wrote:
At this point in time I believe they are trying to make things right by me. I don't have any proof yet, but they seem honest and sincere. That's a whole lot more than I got from Richard. They did contact me to let me know how the process is going and they feel they are still on track to deliver the Kooker soon. Update coming soon, I promise!!

BBQ master

Thanks for that we've gone a long way to try to help previous customers who were takin advantage of , including what we are doing for people like you making sure you don't just get completly screwed out of what you've already paid SOMEBODY else.

Thanks again,
Chris
BBQ master

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 am    

Hey BD,

I hope your daughters wedding went well.
Did you ever go by their "shop"?
Do they really exist?

Here's the latest on Kamado Grills Co.:
Chris told me it would take 3 weeks. It will be 7 weeks this Tuesday.
I was hoping to have it for Memorial Day Weekend.
They don't answer the phone, and I've left numerous messages.
They email me 3-4 days later saying they are waiting for a thermometer. That's been 3 weeks ago.

I tried to stay positive and believe in them, but oh well!!!
Next week I guess I will contact paypal, BBB, etc.

BBQ master
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
festero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 am    

My experience with John & Chris - The new Kamado company

The new Kamado company (totally unconnected to Richard Johnson and his fraudulent activity from everything I can tell) DID work with me to get a part I wanted at a very reasonable price. So from my personal experience I will state they are trying hard to help out the customers of the former company, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO. It did take some time and a few emails and phone calls, but they got it done for me.

I allowed myself to be stupidly ripped-off by the Johnsons for $324.85 several months ago. I was unaware of what had happened with the Johnson scammers in the last year or two as I just hadn't been following the Kamado news or doing any Goggling on the subject. My K7 had been holding up OK and working and I guess I let myself get too far out of the loop. Stupid me, and it cost me some $$$, but not as much as others. Then I started Googling and here we are today in 2012.

John and Chris (the NEW company) came through for me. I'm not sure why some people don't understand what they are trying do, which to me is fairly obvious: Go through a ton of unprofitable good-will work to try to get to the point the new company can move forward selling cookers and parts under a revived Kamado name. I imagine this must be very frustrating for them. Seems mostly thankless as I read some of the posts here and there. But I will go on the record thanking them. Folks, there is no connection between the 'old' company and the 'new' one other than the name. It seems they are trying hard to help those who need help (and can be reasonable with their expectations, IMO), period... end of story.

Yes..... the situation sucks for those of us who got ripped-off by the Richard Johnson clan, but I'm not aware of anyone else who is doing a damn thing to try and help the situation other than the new Kamado company guys.

Festero (Dave in NH)

I tried to post a photo of the new part but the forum requires some previous posting activity, so I'll try to do it later.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 pm    

I really don't know what to say other than thank you. We really appreciate somebody stepping up on our behalf for us. It really seems that people forget that we did not take or make any money from the previous company. We just try to do some right, and most of the time it ends up costing us one way or another. I can't tell you how many times we have gone out of our way to help customers out and it has gone completely unspoken about. We have even picked customers up from the airport and then taken them to the hotel they are staying after visiting our shop. We understand people are upset with what had happened in the past, and mark my words.....our good will is running thin and the days will be numbered for how long it will continue. I will apologize for delays that seems to happening more often as of lately, but every part we make is manufactured to order and in order it was recieved by us. I can only apologize and have no excuse for delays that we run into, other than we have been on a steep learning curve with this whole thing. I can tell you that appreciate the support from the growing customer base and will continue to do so.

Thanks,
John.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 am    

It looks like Kamado Grills got their forum up and running on the Kamado.com domain. Very cool.
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 am    

Admin wrote:
It looks like Kamado Grills got their forum up and running on the Kamado.com domain. Very cool.

Well played, KG.

From what little I know, that domain seemed the only real asset worth buying. Whether you acquired it by hook or crook, I'm glad to see it in non Johnson hands.

Now fire it up and post some photos of some current grill (not just parts) production. I think you'll see some orders for K's once prospective buyers have evidence of ongoing grill manufacturing.
BBQ master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:38 pm    

Is there anyone still out there dealing with Kamado USA. I'm not having any luck with them. I'll tell the whole story tomorrow (Friday June 8th). I've given them until then to reply.

BBQ Master Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm    

Well?

BBQ master wrote:
Is there anyone still out there dealing with Kamado USA. I'm not having any luck with them. I'll tell the whole story tomorrow (Friday June 8th). I've given them until then to reply.

BBQ Master Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
BBQ master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am    

The latest:
I received an email that my BBQ is to be delivered this week. I'm hoping they are going to come through and keep their promise. More to come in a few days.
BBQ Master
BBQ master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 am    

John,

I have no problem praising your company when you come through with your promise to deliver my BBQ this week June 11-15. Tomorrow is the 15th. I will not go back on my word, I guarantee it.

David

BBQ master
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 pm    

I sure hope you have good news to report BM.
BBQ master

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm    

They called me today (Friday) and said it will be loaded on the truck on Monday and we will be receiving it by Wednesday. If this is true, I will have nothing but praise for them.
More to come on Thursday.

BBQ Master Razz Razz Razz Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: