Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Restructuring?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:08 pm    

Restructuring?

From the new K forum: "We are going through a ton of restructering and heading in a new direction..... Sorry for the lack of communication."

What could this mean?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm    

Re: Restructuring?

fishtail-99 wrote:
From the new K forum: "We are going through a ton of restructering and heading in a new direction..... Sorry for the lack of communication."

What could this mean?

It means he's an a-hole! Evil or Very Mad
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 am    

I love how everybody thinks the worse without asking...
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 am    

I think Dugger summed it up well:

Quote:
O.K.....BUT JOHN, You still told me nothing! NOTHING!!!

Every previous post I send asks for info, Will you please call me, and help to let me know what I have been trying to learn!!!

I call you but only get answering machine...

DUGGER the persistant

And then there's the NakedWhiz' advice:

Quote:
Quote from: The Naked Whiz on July 04, 2012, 04:41:05 PM
John, what you do is take a photo of you standing beside each cooker you ship, but in each photo you wear a different Tshirt and holding the current day's newspaper so the skeptics can't complain, lol. Proof of life, and all that. I guess you just need someone to buy one who understands the position you are in and are willing to post about it.

And the response is?

Quote:
KamadoJohn
Administrator

I hear ya. I guess it just gets old having to prove it over and over and just would he nice if a customer followed through like they said they would. I also think it would carry more credibility as well.

Prove it over and over? I'd hazard a guess that people are looking for y'all to prove it just once... It's July and we have yet to see a new-improved kamado, over six months into this thing.

Just an observation.

Confused
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 pm    

I think I will just play it safe and order a new rod firebox from RJ since I see his lovely wife is packing them neatly all ready to ship! Wink
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
I think I will just play it safe and order a new rod firebox from RJ since I see his lovely wife is packing them neatly all ready to ship! Wink

if you are dumb enough to do that, I dont want to hear you crying about later when you dont get it. The stainless used costs more than his retail price...good luck.

The pictures in the newsletter are not even rod fireboxes, they are lump savers and years old.....again, good luck.

We have proved time and time again when asked. If more of the people we bent over for and lost money for would do what they said they would, we would not be having this conversation. Look at all the people crying, but dont say anything positive when we make it right at our expense. Again, we have lost so much money, more than any of you in fact, and continue to keep moving forward. This is what actually harms our business and keeps us from moving forward...thanks.

as far as the prove it over and over goes....we have shipped so many parts and complete orders, we would have expected more positive feedback by now. I can post all the pictures and sayings I want over the internet, but it doesnt have any strength without customer support we have been promised. You guys still lump us in with the rip off artists before us. So what kind of proof would you like this time? We come through every time on proof when asked....ex: picture of us working on christmas eve. So ask away and we will do what we can like always to come through.

edit: why doesnt somebody take the time to bring this forum up to date so that pictures can be attached to a post easier? I am sure that would help as well.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:25 am    

Kamado Grills wrote:
why doesnt somebody take the time to bring this forum up to date so that pictures can be attached to a post easier? I am sure that would help as well.

Posting pictures is easy. Upload your pictures to an image host and paste the image link in your message. Imgur.com is a good host.

We do not host photos here, and thus do not include the option to upload directly.
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 pm    

Hey Kamado Grills:

Most of us regulars have been trying to give you breathing room to prove yourselves. But that proof has been scarce. Seems you can't count on your customers for documentation of your efforts. Better take the Naked Whiz's advice and start blowing your own horn.

And don't fret that your customers don't post here. Can't speak for the others but I doubt that we want this site to become a marketing tool for you. Success stories on your own forum will be noticed and may even end up being referenced here.

Don't know any other advice to give except don't leave a customer hanging like you have Dugger. While RJ would have just deleted the query - and kudos to you for not doing so - the vague "we're heading in a new direction" verbage furrowed a lot of brows over here. We'd love nothing better than to be a bunch of white knights and champion Dugger's cause.

Our steeds await. Better do what you can for him. And you better start documenting your production. Evidence that you are producing whole cookers will allay many concerns and might bring in some orders.

Still wishing you success.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:43 pm    

First of all, 11 complete cookers weve shipped in the last few months, we have lost money on 9 giving them away to people like all of you who were screwed over. I find it hard to believe that any of you would put up with this crap you guys post and still try to do the right thing. Bbqmaster got his k it my have taken three extra weeks as reported here none the less he received it in less than half the time listed on our website, so we have delays its not 2 or 3 years as rjs customers are still waiting including dugger.

many other people have been discouraged by the lack of ease to upload pics. Our forum is by no means anything special, in fact it was free, and we allow pics to be uploaded that fit into the max parameters of course.

Gerard, thanks for the words of encouragement. We are in the midst of building a bunch of accessories, that is what we have been extremely busy doing, so maybe a recent pic with a pile of accessoriesthis week will help?
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 pm    

11 cookers? Wow. That's 10 more than I knew of.

And probably 11 more than RJ produced in the past few years.

It's a shame that your customers aren't motivated or competent enough to post photos here. It really isn't hard. Maybe not iPhone simple but not tough nonetheless.

But just have them post them on your easier to use site. WE'LL SEE THEM THERE. I guarantee it. A few photos of some new cookers would do wonders for your credibility. Ask/beg/pay/extort/blackmail 'em into posting. And don't let another cooker leave your business without being plastered all over your forum.

And finally don't leave Dugger or any other customer you've made commitments to hanging, especially not publicly. It was his unanswered posts that sparked this latest batch of poor publicity. Address his concerns specifically and please explain, if you will and on your own forum, what you meant by restructuring and "heading in another direction." Otherwise the spectre of doubt will continue to plague you.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm    

9 of the 11 went to old customers who have waited over a year for rj to do what he promised we have posted pics of three. We didn't leave digger hangin he didn't pay us he paid rj it's not exactly cheap to honor what people have already paid. We end up building these k's out of our pocket I'm sure we can all agree it take money to run a business and qhen you start in the hole on every order it makes it difficult to keep going especially when nobody has anything positive to say.

Chris
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:01 am    

Kamado Grills wrote:
We didn't leave digger hangin he didn't pay us he paid rj it's not exactly cheap to honor what people have already paid.

Sorry. Based on the dialogue on your forum it sounded like you had reached an agreement - even if it wasn't going to be profitable for you - to get him a cooker. If that's not the case, then disabuse him of the notion so that he stops making you look bad.

So is your "heading in a new direction" a decision to stop trying to fulfill orders RJ was paid for? If that's it, and I can't say I would blame you as it's obvious you didn't have a clue how bad the situation was, then better get out there and say it. Otherwise you'll have more and more Duggers wrecking any goodwill your charitable efforts should be bringing you.

Kamado Grills wrote:
...we have posted pics of three.

Links please.

Kamado Grills wrote:
...it take money to run a business and qhen you start in the hole on every order it makes it difficult to keep going especially when nobody has anything positive to say.

In that regard, those 9 customers that had RJ orders fulfilled by you have really let you down. If they had posted on your forum +/- here, your PR would be soaring.

And don't worry so much about what one or two posters has to say here. There are people that want to see you fail - cause you took away our favorite whipping boy and because your acquisition of the company protects RJ from the further effects of bad PR.
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 am    

Gerard wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:
We didn't leave digger hangin he didn't pay us he paid rj it's not exactly cheap to honor what people have already paid.

Sorry. Based on the dialogue on your forum it sounded like you had reached an agreement - even if it wasn't going to be profitable for you - to get him a cooker. If that's not the case, then disabuse him of the notion so that he stops making you look bad.

Just noticed that you responded to Dugger's plea in another thread yesterday. I completely missed that. Please disregard the criticism re: about you leaving him hanging.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 am    

We Did say we would build him a cooker when we had time and capitol to do so, but no date, and I spoke with him for an hour yesterday.

As far as rj goes by all means keep whipping and where do we get in line to get a pass to jump in. lol I mean he does have the new electric kamado business and send out news letters monthly that are all old just being recycled and reused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: