Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Got my invite & joining up...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Char-Woody

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:00 am    

Got my invite & joining up...

Twisted Evil
So this is where all the former "friends" of Kamado Corp. Sacramento, Calif., and Richard Johnson are hangin out now?
I look for this membership to grow nation wide as well as from Asia, and elsewhere.
Don't look for R.J. to last long in Mexico...As soon as his fianancial capers are exposed there, he will be off on a "new" "brilliant" only R.J. could have thought of adventure. Praise be to the King of Klunkers.
How do I know... I was chief "Master Baiter" (quote R.J.) on his Kamado forum years ago until I too was banned. Verify this Gerard & Chaz... Razz
Gerard and I used to do some fancy fencing there until he too stepped in the doo doo with R.J.
As well as others...one after another. Does anyone have the old postings of his former VietNam Veteran plant foreman? Where he was robbed of wages, etc., with worthless script company stock certificates..or ??
Ooooh... the list even gets longer from there.

Regards to the forum...and best to the KomodoKamado company.
Char-Woody
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:10 am    

Wish I had the old post you mention. Bill had quite a meltdown there and exposed an awful lot of dirt. Basically told any prospective purchaser that they were a fool to get a Sacramento K during a several month period cause the California weather was unusually wet and the cement just wasn't drying. Sounds bad now, but it really sounded bad then cause we thought those fancy kilns were for our "ceramic" cookers.

Then, when that post was scrubbed, he posted the same in their guestbook section where it stayed up for a week or so! Not sure if they knew about it the whole time or if they just didn't know how to get rid of it.

I remember someone emailing me years ago and saying they still had that post. Wonder if I can get it.
Curly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:14 am    

Char-Woody,

Did you have a K, or did you just know of the companies wonderful rep?
Char-Woody

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:20 am    

Nooooooo.. no K here, but at the time I was defending BGE from R.J.'s defecations...it was known as the ceramic war's at the time. It got really hot and heavy.
Strange thing, my worst enemies there, soon became knowledgable and good friends later. But they paid the Kamado Klub fees in product failures.
Cement and Chicken wire were the topics... I loved all of his (R.J.'s) extremely "proprietary" replies when questioned about his product(s).
Curly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:22 am    

Oh yeah, the ceramic war days Laughing
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:38 am    

hey C-dub! have you come to train us new recruits! yknow, i think it says alot if you look at all the other ceramics; none of them have produced the legacy of anger that RJ/mexi-K has.
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:23 am    

Hey CW, nice to see you around. I remember the good ol' days. Was it ME that banned you? It's quite possible. Wink It's been so long...

I can't believe I ever stuck up for that guy. Sigh. Crying or Very sad

But regardless, good to see ya... maybe you could add a story or two?

Smile
Char-Woody

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 pm    

Yo Chaz....those were fun days of dueling.. I miss Jason, God rest his soul.
He would really enjoy this forum platform.
There is one thng about R.J that stands out....now I cannot think of it... Oh, yes, they all do. Blatantly....He is the Saddam of the ceramic world.
C~W
IPA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:12 pm    

??

Char-Woody wrote:
Yo Chaz....those were fun days of dueling.. I miss Jason, God rest his soul.
He would really enjoy this forum platform.
There is one thng about R.J that stands out....now I cannot think of it... Oh, yes, they all do. Blatantly....He is the Saddam of the ceramic world.
C~W

Who is Jason?
Char-Woody

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:54 pm    

Righto.... Jason was a different cat...but you might have liked him. He stepped to a different drummer. You might say he was a one of a kind fatalist. He was R.J's most staunch supporter, until R.J. showed his true colors. Right Chaz??
Cheers..
Char-Woody
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:31 pm    

I'm pretty happy here. I get to play consumer crusader and get to pretend I'm funny and that I might be doing some good. I'm still enjoying my Primos but I've got my eye on one of those new mexi-K ripoffs Razz Razz Razz

I hope you, your family, and your pup are all doing well.
Char-Woody

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:39 pm    

Well, you hit a nerve Gerard... I cannot find any faults with Dennis and his refractory cookers..Dang. I got stonewalled.
It looks like a quality item all the way..so go ahead and make the deal.
As you know, the Krumbling K's could shed tiles like a water spaniel shaking water.
And worse....!

Pup Heidi is my lifeboat now... I miss Patti...She was a star in my life.
Cheers..
C~W
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:29 am    

I must say that Jason WAS the master. You never saw half the things he did... let alone the havoc he wreaked on RagingBull.com stock forums... he was one of a kind.

Cool
Char-Woody

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:35 am    

I wish he were here today to alert us to our impending doom. But maybe he has a ringside seat...Enjoying the show.
I would also guess he misses his parrots...they were like his kids.
Defoulting to Mr. R.J. Johnson....seems to me I coined the name
Quote:
Racket Jaws
back then...Well,, if not then, now maybe??
Cheers..
C~W
DavidS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:35 pm    

Love it

It is great to see this site up and running. I am an X-K-BOS owner and new OTB owner soon to be delivered KK owner. Will be a Happy Camper. I have many picture of problems with my old k#7 and copies of many, many unanswered emails, a few answered with BS and treats. A total of 8 months to get replacement top & bottom. Ordered a Deluxe OTB sold my K and waiting. Posted on AFB my problems with Kamado and why I would never do busniness with Kamado and post on their forum again.
Just very glad that is in the past.
David
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: