Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Using Caller ID to Screen Calls

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:38 am    

Using Caller ID to Screen Calls

Here's an allegation I haven't seen before.

From the Addicted to BBQ forum: http://addictedtobbq.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=ceramic&action=di splay&thread=1148143311&page=2

I guess it's true. For those of you with unresolved issues with the Kompany, perhaps you should call from a cell phone or a phone at a neighbor or at work. If you only get answering machines and no callbacks, call from yet another phone and lie to the answering machine... tell 'em you're Mr Jones and you desperately want one of their cookers, price isn't an option, you want to pay it all upfront, and you'll be tickled if you get it by Easter, oh... and you're the host of a regional cooking show. Maybe that way you'll get a callback. They may not be too thrilled to find a disgruntled owner/buyer instead of a hot prospect when they do call though. I'm guessing you'll get disconnected. But at least then you'll know that you are the victim of more than just mere ineptitude. Perhaps you'll even tell your story here.

I do disagree with the poster regarding the cause of the Kompany's egregious track record... it's not that RJ is aging... it's always been like this; the Kamadettes learned the business from their parents... it's just that of the purported 10k K's he's sold, more and more are aging and approaching the end of their lifespans, and the list of disgruntled owners is swelling.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: