Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

More empty promises...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:29 pm    

More empty promises...

Smokescreen makes a good point:

Quote:
Need Update

Smokescreen
Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 2:04 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been waiting for my grill for over 13 weeks (order placed 6/26/06).. When we talked on Sept. 1st you said the grill should be ready in 1 to 3 weeks and we are now going on 4 weeks.

Below is a update you posted 9/1/06 and I'm just wondering where I can find this info!!!! (p.s. I sent a email yesterday and still have not received a response)

Customer Order Update
Kamado Discussion Forum » Kamado News » Customer Order Update « Previous Next »

Richardj
Post Number: 2112
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 4:44 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We are working over Labor Day to update the status of ALL pending orders. We look forward to emailing or calling with this information at this time or within a few days. We want to continue doing updates on a regular bases in the future. Our goal is to be ahead of the estimated delivery time and to communicate this promptly as well as, of course, any anticipated delays.

Thanks,
All the Kamado crew

Too bad that the Kompany will prefer to spend their efforts purging his complaint rather than giving the poor customer some long overdue SERVICE!
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:05 am    

10 days...and the crickets still chirp

Still no answer to the poor customers concern. I guess he should be lucky his message is still there at all.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: