Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

ELEVEN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 pm    

ELEVEN

This poor soul thinks they are still gonna come out with an Eleven. Dude, they can't even supply the manpower or pesos to make a #7 a month, how are they ever gonna do any new R&D and come up with a new product? But who would ever buy the #11 anyways, looks like the way they've made the #9's they are crushing themselves under the weight. Must be all that crushed Mexican lava rock they add to the portland cement. You know, it takes a heck of a business man to go under on a business where people are beating the doors down to get your product. But RJ has done it 2 times so far and looks like his third time will be soon Shocked

Kemnewmex
Post Number: 27

Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:28 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
What is the latest word, rumor, or fact about a # 11 being produced? I have a 9, but sometimes I just need a bigger cooker. If it is going to happen, I want one. If not, I need to go buy a bigger something
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:11 pm    

dear rj, i need a bigger guilded turd on my porch that will crumble into an even bigger pile of rubble in 4 years...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: