Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What started the pursuit of Justice for the Kamado, behold

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:48 pm    

What started the pursuit of Justice for the Kamado, behold

What started the pursuit of Justice for the Kamado, behold the pictures:

here are a few of the pics of the once truly loved kamado. if i wouldnt be cooking with flower pots or some other rigged up ceramic device, the group would get to share the k, taking a few hits from a uzi, explosives and a sledge to the little crappy pieces left over. but since money is at all time low, the kamado lives another day. maybe these pics will help dissuade others from making the same mistake.

A few more pics showing the hairline cracks and larger than hairline. One day I will open the K to cook and it will crumble around me.

CharlieBrown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:19 am    

Incredible...

...it looks so much like mine. Sad

You see that burnt mesh pattern in the bald spots? That's where the fabric backing holding all the tiles together actually burned away... mine did the exact same thing. Then when the tiles fall off, there's nothing to keep them together in an orderly manner... makes re-tiling all the more difficult.

Dang!

Confused
missing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:44 am    

How very true

yes, i do not think i will retile the k. too much work for a product that will eventually return to the earth.

i will go with the textured look. maybe hot pink and i can sell it as a deck fashion accessory to the more flamboyant than me. not to mention, the brighter the color the better the look see factor will become. i have cracks in the unit, and the only reason it is even upright, is that i have used it only a handful of times in about 4 years.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: