Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What's in a name?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:12 pm    

What's in a name?

has anyone noticed that the name on their home page www.kamado.com has changed twice in the past week. long as i can remember, it has been kamado corp, then it went to kamado company, and now its just "kamado". does anybody know if their are legal issues at play here? why do they keep changing the name slightly?
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:49 pm    

Quite a few years ago, the Kompany was offering rather attractive tile name plates on the K's. The name plate read Kamado.com Co. or someting like that. The readership said "Yuk, drop the .com." But RJ was adamant that it had to read Kamado.com.

Wonder if there were legal reasons for that.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:00 pm    

Screwing his shareholders

There are certain rules and regs. you must obide by if you are a corporation. You must also keep your shareholders informed, have monthly meetings, conduct votes etc. Obviously RJ is trying to screw his shareholders out of their money including me. I'm a shareholder and haven't heard squat from him in months. Not sure why he dropped the "Company" after Kamado, may have just bee a technicality or the name wasn't available or something like that. I'm sure somehow it has something to do with him avoiding his creditors. Just another obvious story of what a crook RJ really is.
twharton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:57 am    

Well it seems it's not RichardJ's Name

I saw this on The Naked Whiz. Check out the link.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/kamadotheword/kamadotheword.htm

twharton
LeadDog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:05 am    

As long as we are on the subject of the name Kamado I will relay this story to the mix as well. I work with a Japanese woman and I had her read what Richard said about the name like the parts that he made it up and that it meant nothing in the Japanese language before 1960. She finish reading his account and just said one word "bullshit". That is really interesting because she is always so polite and proper about how she acts and talks.
twharton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:34 am    

Word Origin....

Word Origin....
Okay I bet most if not all of you have seen this but I saw this on The Naked Whiz. Check out the link.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/kamadotheword/kamadotheword.htm
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:12 pm    

Yeah, the TNW treatise Shocked (then again everything TNW posts is a treatise Razz ) has been around a while. This wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_kitchen on the Japanese Kitchen disagrees with the Kompany propaganda as well.

From it we learn the phrase Kamado wo yaburu, which while not our primary goal, wouldn't break anyone's heart here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: