Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

I want to sell Kamados.....Hello, hello, can you hear me??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:06 pm    

I want to sell Kamados.....Hello, hello, can you hear me??

Twharton
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 1:45 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
So after spending the first half of today on the web site which is chock full of info but extremely user unfriendly, I want to purchase and inquire about being a distributor for North Florida + AL / MS gulf coasts.

I have called and emailed both east and west coast numbers....no response after 4-6 hours. I'm stunned! Where are the retailers and/or dealers? No searchable list is evident via the web (google) or the company web site.

I am partner in a construction company with with the condo's, high end residences and retail properties we have built I could have 100 retail locations easily between Biloxi,MS and Apalachacola,FL How do I communicate with you Kamado? You should at least consider hiring an answering service.

twharton

Tom Wharton
Gulf Breeze, FL
850-232-6761
Gerard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:25 pm    

Wanna be a distributor? It's simple... buy 10k in stock and purchase the territory for another 30k and you're the distributor! No prob. Oh, you want something to sell? Then we got a problem.

Or at least that's what I hear.

Actually the dealer/distributorship stuff and its reception (or lack thereof) on the forum is funny... long time ago, the forum fanboys often talked about becoming dealers. But strangely, the last time dealerships were being offered... no one seemed interested. Seems the entrepreneurial instinct is lacking these days. Either that, or they've seen enough to know it's just not a good idea. Doesn't mean they won't defend the Kompany against others, but perhaps they're just not ready to put their money where their mouths are.

Alabama, Mississippi and Florida gulf coasts... uh oh, Tony (as in TC... not the poor new CS guy) better pay attention... this guy could start impinging on your Atlanta territory!
twharton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:48 am    

Q:How Do You Make A Million Dollars In The Airline Industry?

A:Invest A Billion Dollars! HAHA
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: