Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

I think Tony is gone already

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duck833

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:38 pm    

I think Tony is gone already

Sent Tony an e-mail on 10/10, no response as of 10/18. Put a post on Forum site about the non-response from Tony, asked if he was still working for Kamado. Also sent another e-mail to Tony.

Lauraj just deleted my second post and reponded to me that Kamado had lots of matching Cobalt tiles and she would assist me in getting some matching tiles. I have been trying over a year to get some matching 1" tiles from Kamado, but no success yet.

Will see what happens, I doubt I will see tiles and if I do I am not sure I will be able to retile the base. I think blowing this thing up and getting a BGE is still the most viable long term solution.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:44 am    

Re: I think Tony is gone already

duck833 wrote:
Sent Tony an e-mail on 10/10, no response as of 10/18. Put a post on Forum site about the non-response from Tony, asked if he was still working for Kamado. Also sent another e-mail to Tony.

Lauraj just deleted my second post and reponded to me that Kamado had lots of matching Cobalt tiles and she would assist me in getting some matching tiles. I have been trying over a year to get some matching 1" tiles from Kamado, but no success yet.

Will see what happens, I doubt I will see tiles and if I do I am not sure I will be able to retile the base. I think blowing this thing up and getting a BGE is still the most viable long term solution.

Just put whatever color tiles you can get...I'd definately do that instead of blow it up. Not that it wouldn't be nice to see the movie of a nice explosion Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:35 am    

I think cobalt blue has been one of their biggest sellers...I'm sure they have plenty of those tiles. I have noticed this as it seems the blue choices clearly outnumber the other color choices for these BBQ's. I'm just one of those that excludes blue first.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: