Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Now this is what is needed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:03 pm    

Richardj
Post Number: 1680
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 3:55 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I am asking as a favor to all of us at Kamado Company, who are working as hard as we can to respond to all service related issues, to contact us directly by one or more of the 8 telephone numbers (2 toll free) and/or one or more of the 10 email addresses and not on our Forum.

You have no idea how much we thank you, our supporters, for taking the time to help explain our situation as you know it on our Forum.

Often, unfortunately, there is no excuse... but often there is a valid reason or excuse for a service related complaint not being handled like a customer would like or expect.
Whatever the reason, our forum is not or should not be, in my opinion, the place in which to get preferential treatment or other by posting publicly your issue. Rather, I would ask you to please call me or email me or any of us.

We have two more fine and dedicated people now with East Coast hours to help in any possible way they can. Please call or email David or Kim.

We will continue to conduct our Forum as openly as possible but I do ask that Customer Service issues be directed to service@kamado.com or any of our Kamado published contact points and not the forum.

In the more than seven years that we have provided our Kamado Forum to our customers, guests, and friends I have reluctantly only removed five posts.

As always, thank you for your continued support.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Message edited by DavidM on June 20, 2005)

Richardj
Post Number: 1686
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 8:37 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
This whole thing about not answering emails, telephone or messages is beyond strange. I just asked Richelle, Laura and Tara if they were careful to answer, or respond. They said they checked carefully. I asked Kim and David, if they have responded or have any unanswered telephone or emails. They said the do not. I am not talking about solving anything, I am talking about being accused of not responding to telephone and emails.

I just can't believe that 5 dedicated people (Richelle, Laura, Tara, Kim and David) with 2 toll free numbers, 4 or 5 direct dial, 5 or 6 email addresses, hours from 0900 Eastern (1100 Pacific) until 1700 Pacific (2000 Eastern) or ELEVEN hours to do not respond (not solve, just respond). I would appreciate it if someone would document to ME (richardj@kamado.com) their RECENT unanswered correspondence. We have 5 dedicated and knowledgeable people on both coasts working 11 hours a day (weekdays, not counting week ends). In addition, we have Deborah and I to assist (if necessary).

I think Deborah has it right.....its a full moon. Or like David says, its only a BBQ.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

There are more, but I don't have time to search them out.
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:27 pm    

sam wrote:
eyes wide shut writes
Quote:
Sam said that she remembers Richard making similar apologies regarding poor customer service. I seem to remember something about a resource of information, whereby a waiting customer would be able to access his order status and updates on demand. Is Tony maybe still getting trained on this new resource?

I will look for some of the old announcements (more announcement than apology from Richard).

I also thought he recently announced an order tracking system was to be instituted, but now I can't find that post.

Yep, an order tracking system was announced, but I'll be damned if I can find it either. Easier to delete than to implement? I did, however find the announcement that such a system was in the offing, a mere THREE YEARS AGO:
curly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:28 pm    

The 'Dear John' letter from Laura...how appropriate Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:37 am    

I posted:
Quote:
It is clear they are trying to expand the sales source to home shows. I think the forum that once was thier sales tool is now driving away customers. Internet customers are able to read and investigate more (and receive private messages). Home show customers will commit and deposit based on the face to face experience, seeing a pretty BBQ, and tasting a nice treat. Richard's skill is the con after all. Take the wife and daughters on the road and sell a pretty little BBQ and a small family business. You can just picture the Hallmark Card! It just never has enough postage.

Looks like the next two weekends are Home Shows for Kamado. Note they say the girls are going to do the home show as Richard doesn't want anyone knowing he is going to be up in the states: And in a second posting ADMIN says:

Quote:
Smokey_bob

We have all types of Kamado charcoal available. Including K Lump, K Extruded Coconut, natural Coconut Shell, Extruded Lump and Kamado Lump.

The girls are exhibiting at the Fresno Home show the weekend of the 27th of this month. If you can, please visit them as our truck will have all types available in FRESNO, We might send our truck with Kamado and Charcoal deliveries to Sacramento and the Bay Area and this might be more convenient. In any case, we look forward to getting you some Kamado charcoal. Please give us a call or email. Thanks for your interest.
Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 10:42 pm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

Quote:

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 11:32 pm:

We would like to invite our Kamado owners and their friends to visit us and our representatives at one of the upcoming Home Shows and other similar exhibits. What an exciting way to present our Kamado and Meridian products! It is rewarding to see visitors compare the value of the Kamado and Meridian when competing products are present. For our Kamado friends, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at one of the many shows we are doing across the country. We have an extensive exhibit schedule planned and the first is the San Diego Home Show this weekend October 20th at the Del Mar Fairgrounds and the following weekend at the Fresno Home Show. The girls will be exhibiting the Meridian Insert in Fresno so please stop by and say hello

What competing products? Like I said, they can get a deposit before people have a chance to research them.
curly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:28 am    

Oh, I'd love to see that other tiled cooker at these home shows...now that would stop RJ in his tracks. What woould he do...just pack up and leave?
JasmineFilter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:55 am    

<Comparing>"What the heck's them there tube things on the side of that there K cooker? The KK's ain't got 'em! Sure looks danged ugly if you ask me.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:55 am    

So who do we know in San Diego or Fresno that can go and represent the truth?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: