Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Tony is buried in the bone yard!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duck833

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:45 am    

Tony is buried in the bone yard!

Was in CS for two weeks and has never been heard from again!!!!!!!
curly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:19 pm    

Re: Tony is buried in the bone yard!

duck833 wrote:
Was in CS for two weeks and has never been heard from again!!!!!!!

He's in a training class Shocked
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:52 pm    

Nope...he is just sick!

Quote:

Rcirclec
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 3:20 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Am I the only one having problems getting kamado co to answer my e-mails or returning my phone calls? They took out the final payment last week but have given me no info. on a ETA Ralph i

Lauraj
Post Number: 168
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 4:55 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Dear Ralph,

Hello! I apologize that you have not been unable to get through to us. The understanding that I have is that your #7 is completed and crated, but Tony is to get in contact with the freight company to deliver it down to Todos Santos for you (as this is our first time doing a shipment within Mexico). Unfortunately, Tony has been out of the office yesterday and today with a bad case of the Flu. He will return tomorrow and I will follow-up with him to have him get in contact with you.

I apologize for the inconvenience!
Sincerely,
LauraJ

Tania
Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 7:08 pm:

Laura -- I sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago to sales@kamado.com about pricing on a #1, since you no longer choose to post clear pricing for everyone to see on the website. No one has responded at all -- and I would still like an answer to the e-mail! How is anyone to order anything if we can't get answers back?

Lauraj
Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 11:33 am:

Tania,

I am very sorry that your e-mail was not replied to, I assure you it was not intentional. If you do not mind resending it I will gladly respond.

Sincerely,
LauraJ

Lauraj
Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 2:27 pm:

To anyone else who has not received a reply to their e-mail:

I apologize! Please resend a copy of it and I will gladly reply. My e-mail has not been working too well, so I have to switch between Outlook & Webmail, so there is a chance I might have missed yours. I am trying my best to provide everyone a timely response to their request.

Sincerely,
LauraJ

So that expalins the last two days, what about the rest of the MONTH?! Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:44 pm    

That is a classic answer for them. You tell them you have been calling for months and they give an excuse that covers two days. Johnson bullshit. Its been working for many years.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: