Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

No calls..no emails...Do the phones even work anymore?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:04 pm    

They may be in transit or at another home show. Unfortunately for Dijan this is not a first time for them and he is not a priority. Hopefully he can get the credit card reversed. Then if it gets delivered it will be up to the Johnsons to try and reach him to get paid. Shoe on the other foot. Laughing Laughing
janzy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:37 pm    

here's my dilema.
My daughter bought the #7 for me for a gift, not knowing at the time about options and shipping. She paid for it with her debit card in full when she placed the order. I ordered the gas option, lower rack, pizza thing and 10 boxes of extruded charcoal. All that plus shipping came to over $700, which I paid for by charge card this past Tuesday. I was told it was shipped and I still don't have a tracking number.
Some people in my area are splitting charcoal and I got an email from them and they were told everything is supposed to be here Monday or Tuesday.
Which Monday or Tuesday they didn't say!
I have sent at least 6 emails and 1 phone call with no answers or tracking number. I started some posts on their site figuring they would be deleted, so like you said, they must be away. I got 1 pm from Richelle earlier on, but still no deletions. Maybe my next one will get things deleted or me banned.
The only option I have is to call my credit card about the last charges, I think I'm screwed on my kid's debit charges. That will happen if I don't have things here by the middle of next week.
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:46 pm    

He's not deleted yet! Shocked

dijan posts:

Quote:
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 5:38 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
If you people made cookers that were fueled with bullshit, you would sell millions of them.

Dijan
Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 5:39 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
STILL WAITING, BY THE WAY!

I understand his anger and frustration
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:36 pm    

Has anyone PM'ed dijan??? Does he know of this forum?
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:54 pm    

tony...he is the post above my last one in this thread.
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:58 pm    

And now the die hard supporters who sound like they have the 'abuse syndrome'......in short.....if you abuse me you must love me and this is a great relationship. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:

no answers, maybe everyone drank the Kool-Aid.

Henry
Post Number: 720
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 6:13 pm:

Dijan, I feel your pain, but Yelling on a forum every couple of minutes will not help.
Your not IMing them....

Take the blue pill neo, and check back tomorrow.

Rlawson
Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 6:23 pm:

I don't blame Dijan. K company leaves no other choice and only have them self to blame. No one likes being lied to.

Dijan
Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 6:49 pm:

The only reason I'm posting is trying to get some kind of response from the owners, who has $1800 of my money and do not have the consideration to answer a simple question about a tracking number that I was promised.
I also have been expecting all my posts to be deleted and they have not, thus the Kool-Aid comment.

Grump
Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 6:50 pm:

Dijan,
Hang in there. I hate to say it, but buying a Kamado is not like buying some standard item. It's more like contracting someone to remodel part of your house. Sometimes the whole process just takes time for some reason. I don't know the reasons for this but in the scheme of things I don't feel that it really matters.

It's kind of like what Clint Eastwood said in one of his movies: "If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster". In like fashion, if you wan't something delivered on time with no problems, then buy something from Amazon that is mass-produced, designed for quick shipping etc.

I did have some administrative problems with my K7 which were resolved. I had no problems when I ordered my K1 in July of '05.

Believe me, once you receive your Kamado (and I am sure you will) you will really feel lucky to own one and you will forget the pain that you are going through now.

I know that you are not thinking this now, but after you get your K7 and get used to cooking with it, you will probably even order another one like I did.

Hope this helps...

Alanz
Post Number: 1083
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 7:22 pm:

I don't work for Kamado, but do administer the forum. If you don't respect the Kamado company... that's fine, take it up with them through the proper channels... even if their responsiveness isn't what you expect.

Please have some respect for the members of this forum and take customer service issues off this forum. Right now, it's you who are making the forum an uncomfortable place by posting things that you know are inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:45 pm    

Hmmm....I wonder how long this will last? Laughing Laughing

Quote:

Xcustomerkamado
Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 9:42 pm:

Dijan is experiencing the same customer service many of us have endured. The same customer service that has driven many to the competitor. I refused to accept such pathetic customer service and it sent me in search of an alternative product, and in my opinion a superior product
curly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 am    

Does anyone know if/how Dijan's daughter can get her charges reversed? That's the million dollar questions I guess.

Either way, that reminds me....never order with anything other that a credit card Shocked

Anyone have experience receiving a refund like that? Can the bank reverse it?

I feel your pain brother, I went through that on my #7 for awhile but finally got it. But after way too long and many, many lies saying it was shipped on Mon (like you man) and then calling a week or 2 later and someone else saying it was on the dock ready to go out, and then calling a week later and someone saying it will ship today...you know, the Kamado normal bull poop. Shocked

I guess it's like a woman and labor pains...after a few years I forgot about all the crap I went through and I ordered a #3 and after 6 mths or so of calling them and hearing their lies I gave up and then after another 3 or 4 mths I finally got my refund.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:43 am    

Most Debit cards are backed by VISA or Mastercacd so I think she may have a chance, although I have never tried it before. I would definately call and see wht they say.
missing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:46 am    

In a case of fraud

tcoliver wrote:
Most Debit cards are backed by VISA or Mastercacd so I think she may have a chance, although I have never tried it before. I would definately call and see wht they say.

in a case of fraud, most banks will stop payment. since there has been no response and no delivery date or tracking number, unless i missed something. it might fit the bill for a case of fraud. go for it. ASAP
Nerka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:20 am    

This is an interesting reply from Rlawson

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Rlawson
Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 7:04 am:
Alanz, I don't understand the "uncomfortable" comment. Truthful comments do not make me uncomfortable, unless they are directed toward me. Truthful comments that are directed towards me that make me uncomfortable are more of a reflection on me than on the person making the comment. Nor do I agree w/Grump, comparing these consistent customer service failures with remodeling your home. No contractor in this area would last 30 days by treating their customers this way. Deleting the truth does not change anything. It just angers people more! Censorship is not the answer to any solution. Some honest answers and fulfilled promises is the answer. These people have little or no regard to their customers and their concerns. No product is worth the abuse we must endure to own this one. Rather than taking the information gathered on this forum and using it to improve customer service, we simply chose to ignore it. Or better yet, delete their comment. Why can't anyone see, people that are making these comments are good, paying customers with honest concerns that are not being addressed? They are simply posting here out of frustration! It is easy to see why these people post negative comments on other forums.

Bottom line, this is a luxury item. I was gifted a #7 and love it. I spent over four months trying to order a new #9. Failing to get a returned phone call, I purchased another used #7. Still, I wanted to add a #9 and a #1 (or #3, I was undecided) for my Motor home. I also wanted to purchase some accessories for my #7. Still no return calls. After spend months in an effort to purchase 6 replacement tiles and also being lied to on several occasions, I am done. My last conversation with Tony was ugly at best. No one likes being lied to but when Tony made the comment I only purchased a used one because I didn't want to spend the money or couldn't afford a new one, I lost all respect for him. I only purchased a used one because of their failures! When my #7 is no longer useful, I'll throw it away. When I once was ready to spend as much as 19K w/this company, now I wouldn't give them 10 cents. In my opinion, based on the slanderous E-mails I have received from their largest competitor, neither companies are worthy of my business.

(Message edited by rlawson on November 11, 2006)

I'm curious who sent him a slanderous email?
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:32 am    

I question whether he received slanderous emails from the competitor, but from new customers of the competitor who are angry about the same issues.
janzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:29 pm    

I notice Rlawson's post was deleted.
I got an email from a Bob Howard stating Richelle emailed me my tracking number Thursday, but the email system for Kamado is down in Mexico and probably won't be up until Monday. If their system is down how did they delete Rlawson's post? Alanz says he didn't do it.
We all know this is a crock of shit!
It's amazing to me the number of shills they have to do the dirty work for them
By the way I can't access Estes-Express's server at this time to track the shipment.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:48 pm    

If you look, you can see when a person has last logged on. LauraJ logged on today, Admin logged on today, Richelle was 11/09, Richard was Oct 30, and Deborah in July. They have been known to log on in each others names depending on which computer they use.

Another was deleted for questioning why Richelle would ask a new customer to email dijan when she had access to a phone. These people refuse to use the phones.
Nerka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:57 pm    

Oh so that stuff was deleted? Good thing I left my browser open to that thread and save it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Roberth
Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 3:13 pm:
Dijan,

I have sent you a private email with the information you are looking for. Just got a call from Richelle as they have been unable to access the internet since Thursday night late and she asked me to forward it to you as she can't. They hope to be back online in Mexico by Monday morning.

They apologize for the inconvience and were unaware that you didn't get the first email on Thursday.

Xcustomerkamado
Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 3:33 pm:
So she asks a new customer to make a contact she should make? Maybe if they would answer their phones or listen to their messages they could take care of business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
@janzy it is possible to have internet access and have your email server down. Not that I'm giving the Kompany the pass on that point but things like that really do happen.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: