Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado Extruded Lump; fueling laughter

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:01 pm    

Kamado Extruded Lump; fueling laughter

i cant get over how funny this is! CONCURRENT threads on the mexi-k site. first, a kamado "distributor" trying their darndest to SELL the ever-popular, SUPER CHARCOAL k-cel, and failing miserably. see "New Kamado Distributor in CA" http://www.kamado.com/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?4316/35630

but hold on, sports fans! why are they having trouble unloading such a valuable commodity?? because they are getting UNDERCUT by Kamado THEMSELVES!!!!! amazing! another budding businessperson getting their nads handed to them by RJ and his crew of scammers!

the absolute END?!? check out the "Split a Boston Area Charcoal Order?" thread! the monkey in the middle? a group of the mexi-k faithful ordering from the cheapest source, mexi-k themselves! mexi-k has shown that they cant be trusted to deliver the goods!

has anyone asked the questions? is it ethical to take money from somebody in return for a distributorship, and then turn around and cut their legs out from under them? MOST MANUFACURERS of consumer items make non-competition agreements in return for the money they take from distributors, stating that they will direct consumers to that distributorship rather than sell direct to the consumer.

how is it that mexi-k managed to supply this poor distributor with kcel and yet cant get orders out to the consumer reliably? how could someone be so foolish as to try and order kcel from mexi-k when sooooo many folks were made to wait so long they eventually cancelled their orders?

kids, it really is just charcoal. get some local lump, learn to adjust your drafts, and cook all night. is it worth the price? the aggravation? the drama? is it worth ordering an ENTIRE PALLET of charcoal in order to drive the price per unit down?

would make a cat laugh if it wasn't so idiotic...
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:53 pm    

Shocked Shocked Shocked UH OH Shocked Shocked Shocked

... seems a large portion of a thread has been deleted:

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------
Kamado Discussion Forum: The Koal Mine: Sharing Kamado Charcoal pallet orders: New Kamado Distributor in Ca

Posted by Brianw on Thursday, December 28, 2006 - 5:26 pm:

Gosh, just $19 a box? That seems like SUCH a. . . .deal.

Quote:
Kamado Discussion Forum: The Koal Mine: Sharing Kamado Charcoal pallet orders: New Kamado Distributor in Ca

Posted by Honeyboy on Thursday, December 28, 2006 - 6:18 pm:

$19/box might fly in LA but not SF!

Quote:

Posted by Tania on Friday, December 29, 2006 - 8:21 pm:

Not flying with THIS O.C. person! We are NOT all "stupid-rich" here!

Quote:

Posted by Kamado_oc on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 1:24 pm:

Hey buy a pallet, store and give us your info and when I need a box I
will call you and I will be more than happy to pay $7.99. Hell I pay
you $9.99 just to get some CEL as I need it. We are not stupid or rich
either but having CEl in storage cost money.

Quote:

Posted by Tomt on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 2:01 pm:

This flippant attitude by a "distributor" does not bode well for
anything associated with Kamado.

Quote:

Posted by Tania on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 2:35 pm:

No, it does not. Instead of a quiet re-think of business plan when the
original one does not seem to be meeting with the prospective
customers' endorsement, instead the defense is sarcasm and flippancy.
I would think that it would make people (and not just me)a bit leery
of dealings with a "distributor" like this. And no, it does not
reflect well on the Kamado family. In spite of problems, we have
gotten used to, at the very least, a courteous attitude. I think we
all do enjoy that and find this now to be off-putting.

My dear Kamado_oc --- I suspect that whatever CEL you are keeping in
storage probably will be yours for a quite a while. I hope you did not
over-extend yourselves and that you enjoy using this wonderful
charcoal in quantity. Best wishes with your business...

Sure hope Kamado OC has other revenue cause he's been hung out to dry by both the company and the forum.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:27 pm    

Oh man, they deleted tha good stuff from the forum Shocked So now, they get to sit on a couple truck loads for a long time while others are trying to get theirs and not able to.

RJ probably held back on CEL orders for months so that the forum would have 100's of posts showing how bad they needed CEL. Then he got the poor distributor to reading the forum so he could see how good his new business would be. Then he sold him several truck loads at $10-11 per box knowing he would soon be undercutting him. That's just so RJ'ish Shocked
Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:37 pm    

curly wrote:
Oh man, they deleted tha good stuff from the forum Shocked So now, they get to sit on a couple truck loads for a long time while others are trying to get theirs and not able to.

RJ probably held back on CEL orders for months so that the forum would have 100's of posts showing how bad they needed CEL. Then he got the poor distributor to reading the forum so he could see how good his new business would be. Then he sold him several truck loads at $10-11 per box knowing he would soon be undercutting him. That's just so RJ'ish Shocked

Yeah.. but do you doubt that he really doesn't have any more CEL. He really did sell it all to the distributors. His "great deal" that is undercutting the distributors is really a "great deal". He gets paid twice for the same CEL!
curly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:48 am    

Phoenix wrote:

Yeah.. but do you doubt that he really doesn't have any more CEL. He really did sell it all to the distributors. His "great deal" that is undercutting the distributors is really a "great deal". He gets paid twice for the same CEL!

I doubt even RJ would go that far. If he does, he knows it's all over, and he seems to want it to linger forever.
Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:32 pm    

Quote:
I doubt even RJ would go that far. If he does, he knows it's all over, and he seems to want it to linger forever.

Well then.. This is the first kind thing I've heard about him. I knew there had to be something.. at least on thing.Shocked
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: