Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

2006 Blow out sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:07 pm    

2006 Blow out sale

I was wondering if they would start making a #2...then I remembered how many people bought the #5's and #7's that turned out to be number two Embarassed Embarassed

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 28

Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 9:34 pm:

Many of you have asked “WHEN” Kamado is going to have our yearly sale. The answer is NOW! We decided to hold off till the end of the year so that we can prepare for early spring deliveries so everyone can enjoy cooking as soon as possible.

Standard Tile Colors
Stainless Steel Bands
Stainless Steel Grill
Tiled Cart
Temperature Gauge

$999.00 for #7 and $1299.00 for the #9 fob San Diego, CA

NOTE: We are including #1, #3, and #5 in this very special sale. Including texturing in all sizes. Please call or email for these special prices.

If you buy at the sale price we are giving you an additional 10% off all of our wonderful accessories and 5% off our coconut extruded charcoal while it lasts.

For the first 20 buyers we have an added incentive, you will receive a free #1 for those that choose a #7 and a #3 for the ones that choose a #9. They will come with black bands, steel grill, temperature gauge and feet, but you can use the 10% off the accessories if you choose to upgrade. Now is that a bargain or what?

This sale is not going to last long so get your order in while you can. We are offering our best sellers at a bargain price. We hope you can take advantage of these special prices.
Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:12 pm    

5% off on kamado charcoal while it lasts!

Apparently I already missed out on this since there doesn't appear to be any charcoal left.

Otherwise all the "charcoal pallet splitters" would be using their grill to cook their steaks instead of standing out at the mailbox for the delivery man who is gonna be there any day now with the figment charcoal. Shocked

Hahahah! #2.. you are a riot Mr. Green
Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:52 pm    

The New Sales thread is dead..

The "No Call Backs" thread shows it is three pages long http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/9/9.html?1165596215
But when you open it up it is only one page.

Perhaps the happy delete man is motivated by hoping there will be opportunity to do some inheriting soon.
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:36 pm    

Re: The New Sales thread is dead..

Phoenix wrote:
The "No Call Backs" thread shows it is three pages long http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/9/9.html?1165596215
But when you open it up it is only one page.

Perhaps the happy delete man is motivated by hoping there will be opportunity to do some inheriting soon.

If you look up in the header there are two links to archived posts. I have missed them before also.
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:47 pm    

Dijan -

Evidently Dijan must have gotten some kool-aid with her cooker. She was ready for RJ's hide a few weeks ago, now she wants to send them more $$ for CEL!!!!!
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:14 am    

More koolaide quick...Dijan getting a bit perturbed

Dijan
Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 1:24 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm ready anytime. I just hope they have the charcoal.

Meche
Associate Member
Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 6:12 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm ready also. Should we all call this week?

Dijan
Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 4:47 am:

I'll call this afternoon.

Meche
Associate Member
Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:43 am:

When i call what name should I tell them to add my order to?

Dijan
Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 10:24 am:

Nino,
I just sent you a pm with info

Eman102080
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 2:33 pm:

Laura will know what is going on? Just have to tell them to add my order to the Boston split with Nino?

Dijan
Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 3:24 pm:

Yes, how many boxes did you want?

Eman102080
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:48 pm:

I am gonna get 15 boxes. Going to try to call Laura. It has been a bit tough to reach her. I've actually been calling because the metal housing into which the flu slides in broke off and took some of the BBQ with it.

Eman102080
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 - 7:50 pm:

still trying to get a hold of laura. has everyone gotten their order in except me?

Dijan
Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 5:16 am:

Same here! SOS
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: