Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Duk knows

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:02 am    

Duk knows

This is classic.....another frustrated customer that can't get a response from Kamado, answered very succinctly by Duk.

Quote:

Mdougl
Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 9:23 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been trying since June 12 to get in touch with Kamado about my K7. I have sent numerous Emails and left numerous phone messages. The latest is that I don't even get an answering system when I call the 1-877 number. I can see from the Forum posts that this is an on-going issue. Can somebody please reply in some way??
If you check your Emails you should see some from me regarding my K7.
Thanks,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Duk
Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 9:32 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
this has been an issue for the past 8 years plus

Duk doesn't bother to summarize all the pathetic excuses given through the years and the frequent response of how they are implementing changes to improve this problem.

I really find if comical when Kamado announces on the forum they won't be answering their phones for a day while they do something (like relocate the sales office) and then don't respond for an extended period of time while the forum members make their excuses for them.

Like Duk says...its the same crap for 8 plus years Rolling Eyes
CharlieBrown

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 am    

Yes...

Duk was around in the early days of the k-forum and can speak from experience.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:04 am    

Re: Yes...

CharlieBrown wrote:
Duk was around in the early days of the k-forum and can speak from experience.

Duk, Duk, Goose...ha-ha, bet he's heard that a million times at least.

Well, his post got deleted so his ID over there is in jepardy. You only get so mant chances ya know Rolling Eyes
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:40 am    

This post yesterday speculating that the house of cards was tumbling followed 30 minutes later by richelle acknowledging where they were. They did not acknowledge any posts regarding their lack of response for days until someone suggested they might have crumbled. Note that richelle has created a new identity for herself to go with the new location, as well as the sign-off of richelle, laura and sales team. How many people does it take to sell a couple of bbq's a week?

But the biggest joke is her claim that this relocation is going to improve communication and service. They were pathetic in Sacramento, pathetic in Mexico, and as long as the Johnsons are involved it will always be excuses and lies. They have had phones and computers in every location, and they don't use them!

Quote:

Stewart
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 12:14 pm:

has any one else been experiencing difficulty in contacting sales office about impending shipments and orders. have been trying to get through both via email and phone for some days now and while i was getting a recording, now i do not even get that, only dead air when phone stops ringing. and no one is answering my emails, or messages left on the phone when it was taking messages. i am wondering by all the silence if perhaps misfortune has befallen the company.

and laura, if you read this, please reference invoice number 9504 and please let me know the status of it.
stewart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:

Richelle_j
Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 12:45 pm:

We are excited to announce that all Kamado Sales and Logistics are now headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. We sincerely expect that the move from Mexico to the USA will greatly improve communication and service. The Nevada sales office will be fully operational in the next few days and during this time we will respond to all customers as fast as possible through email and return telephone calls. All Kamado contact telephone and email addresses remain the same. We do not want to miss a single call or message.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Laura, Richelle and the sales team.

tskyrocket

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 am    

Vegas Baby!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Twisted Evil
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:38 am    

Kicked out of Mexico

I'll tell you what...to get kicked out of Mexico for being a screw-up is a heck of a tag to wear. Shocked

How many countries can he get kicked out of. Rolling Eyes
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:04 am    

maybe one of the sales girls goes to college there, so they decided to move the "virtual" storefront to her dorm room...

thing about the internet is, you dont need an "office" per se. so the "sales team" is in vegas? are we picturing a bank of frantically ringing phone lines, with blinking lights, and office workers running about with sheaves of invoices? or is it more likely a 19-yr old kid with a laptop? terms like "sales and logistics", "headquarters", and "sales office" all imply the sort of clerical/business environment that already has a built-in excuse for delays, "we're big, we're busy"...

playing word games like that is part and parcel of your typical confidence game. hiding behind computer screens...

i wonder if there are any legal ramifications to the relocation. are they serveable by concerned parties that lost sizeable chunks of change to this company? hmmm...
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:13 am    

yknow, it also occurs to me that perhaps they are using a Nevada corporation to shelter funds from litigation. apparantly, with the NV corporations, they require NO RECORDS of stockholders or operating officers. all the hollywood types use it as a shelter for cash, property, and investments.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 am    

There is a chap on the internet who goes around the New York area on his bicycle photographing the storefronts of all the scam camera shops, and then posting them to his website. I wonder if anyone has ever tried photographing the address they give in San Diego or now in Las Vegas. Would be interesting.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:30 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
...or is it more likely a 19-yr old kid with a laptop? ......

Laptop? Shocked Shocked Shocked

As in computer? Razz Razz Razz

Only if they're using said "laptop" as a paperweight to hold down the little piles of scrap paper that serve as their bookkeeping system.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:32 pm    

Re: Vegas Baby!

tskyrocket wrote:
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Twisted Evil
Razz Razz Razz

Oh that's gonna prove prophetic on soooo many levels!
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:46 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
Quote:
i wonder if there are any legal ramifications to the relocation. are they serveable by concerned parties that lost sizeable chunks of change to this company? hmmm...

Someone posted a while back (I think in regards to charges for lump) that they were now doing business as a Nevada entity. I would speculate that the business is in the girls' name now, and nobody can go after the new company with the daughters as the principals, unless they repeat the old 'traditions'!
primeats

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:09 pm    

RE: VEGAS BABY

Has anyone tried Google Earth, or do they move too much for the sattelite?Any mention of an adress?
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:26 pm    

How appropriate! The biggest gamble of all is ordering from these clowns. First, you bet that you will actually get what you ordered. Then you bet again that it doesnt fall apart, and when it does you double-down on the hopes of getting it replaced!

You would have far better odds betting it all on double zero Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: