Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

customer service advice

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 am    

customer service advice

I just couldn't help but laugh as this poster just doesn't get it. You can implement all kinds of programs to improve customer service, but they are worthless if they don't get used. Someone has to enter the information and respond initially: Stalling is part of their operational plan. Shocked

Quote:

Joef
Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 4:53 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
One of the problems here is not knowing your request made it to the shipment. One could wait for notification (stated as receiving an invoice?) long after the shipment is received and half kooked away before you realize you missed the boat. No pun intended.

Maybe another short note listing all whose order was processed might be a good idea? In this day of electronic communications, it's easy to overlook the fact that, mail sometimes gets lost. It's difficult to go by faith that your order, and follow up E-Mail with requested info, actually was received and will be added to the order.

One of the things which many companies do is an automated reply stating that your order was received and will be processed shortly. And then automated mail stating your order was processed, followed by mail stating your order shipped, including tracking info. All without little if any effort on staff. Goes a long was towards making for happy customers
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:34 am    

Re: customer service advice

sam wrote:
...this poster just doesn't get it....

Be gentle, Sam. There is a period, en route to eventual enlightenment, where many of us have proffered savy business advice to RJ.
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:14 pm    

You are right Gerard....I been down that road too.....I put up with that crap a long time before I gave up....It was a blessing in the end as I found a better path!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: