Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phonegod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:45 am    

I really wish I would have found this site before I purchased a K7.

I spent quite a bit of time reading about ceramic cookers and came very close to buying a BGE.

When I looked at the Kamado I was impressed with the design, forum with rave reviews and different color of tiles.

I have owned the K7 for about a year and so far I do not have any problems or complaints.

What DOES bother me is I don't have a ceramic bbq but some sort of aggregate and cement mix bbq.

My family owns a Concrete company so when I looked/smelled/scraped it I realized that this is not a ceramic cooker.

I posted on the K forum and was told this . That the forum is not a place to discuss this and if I wanted to know the super secret formula to send RichardJ a email.

So I started searching their archives and realized I stumbled on a very HOT topic .....

My K7 makes great BBQ and so far I have not seen any cracks or have problems with it .....

BUT if I had known that it was a concrete cooker and not a ceramic cooker I would not have purchased the K7.
curly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:00 pm    

Hopefully your portland cooker will be one of those that doesn't crack. I've had my k7 for 5-6 years and it hasn't cracked and only shed one tile. So, a few of us are lucky, hopefully you will be too.

But that's a lot of money to pay for a few bags of portland ain't it...especially since your family is in the concrete bidnez. Shocked
Phonegod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 pm    

You know cement is getting kinda expensive Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was looking this forum over and found my K Forum post made it here.
About how a K is made ...

You know if they would at least be honest and let members talk about their products good and bad it would not bother me .....

But when they advertise it is "The best Ceramic BBQ Cooker Built" and it is not ceramic, than that is fraud in my book.
curly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 pm    

Phonegod wrote:

But when they advertise it is "The best Ceramic BBQ Cooker Built" and it is not ceramic, than that is fraud in my book.

Yeah, well that's just the tip of the iceburg. Wait til you hear about all the stock he sold with the assurance he would buy it back at face value anytime...but won't...it's worthless paper now. And the vendors he's stolen money from by not paying what he owes them. 20k to one company who he was getting his charcoal from. The list is endless.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: