Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Someone is trying to dump some coal!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:43 am    

Someone is trying to dump some coal!

Hehe, looks like this guy is trying to find a way to dump his charcoal. Rolling Eyes Just happened to have a 50 box mistake; I'd say it was a mistake alright.

Quote:
Smokin_amish
Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 6:41 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I recently received a large shipment of coal. My order was mistaken and now I am left with an excess number of boxes. If anyone in the NJ area would like to purchase coal directly, I have ~50 boxes of KEC available. It will work out well in that, due to the larger bulk order, we saved a significant amount on shipping. Please feel free to contact me.
Nerka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:25 am    

He was the Koal Kaptian for that shipment In light of that he is trying to sell 50 boxes this next quote of his is very interesting.

Quote:
Smokin_amish
Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 4:50 am:
I agree, and don't mean to be rude......., but
3 weeks and no communication? I have not received any return calls, I think my order was mistaken (however I can always use an extra 50 boxes), and no details as to shipment date.

So I guess he has changed his mind and he can't use the extra 50 boxes. The rest of that thread has all kinds of great stuff in it including a reference to TNW's review on the new Koal. http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/4316/35961.html?1187350050
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:22 pm    

Funny response

This is a pretty humorous response to smokinamish post to sell off his extra 50 boxes: It will probably get deleted soon.

Quote:

Enoughgoodsex
Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 6:49 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Is it that crumbly stuff from the Naked Whiz's review?
[/quote]
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm    

I'm surprised Smokin_ amish post has not been deleted since they are deleting the used Kamado ads.
curly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:18 am    

Opps, the EnoughGoodSex post has vanished Rolling Eyes
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:11 pm    

Smokin-Amish missed the message

This is pretty funny....Smokin-Amish just posted that he did not get the message from EnoughGoodSex...does anyone have an active account that they could repost the message?

Quote:

Smokin_amish
Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 5:05 pm:

Enough, I did'nt get your message/
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:39 pm    

Re: Smokin-Amish missed the message

sam wrote:
This is pretty funny....Smokin-Amish just posted that he did not get the message from EnoughGoodSex...does anyone have an active account that they could repost the message?

Not hard to do. Go make a Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. account, flush your cookies, setup new account.

I just might happen to know EnoughGoodSex, KrumblyKoal, ForumNazi, and a few others..... Twisted Evil

If, by chance, SycophantAlanZ aka ForumNazi#1 ever gets to banning IPs, let me know and I'll give you a proxy to use.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:39 am    

Salesman's answer

Smokin-amish answers Will's question if the koal is the same as what TNW reviewed....Sure they both burn, but is it the junk?

Quote:
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 6:58 pm:

He asked if the 50 boxes of charcoal you had was the same charcoal that was reviewed by the Nked Wiz guy.

Will

Smokin_amish
Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 3:27 am:

I do not know. I do know, however, that I compared the most recent coal to the last box I had from nearly two years ago. There were some slight differences detectable in the manufacturing, but the cross sections appeared to be the same. I can tell you that it burned exactly the same as the old stuff.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:26 am    

What could he say? If he says it is crap, he'll never sell it and RJ will ban him from the forum and never help him with any issues ever again. RJ really has a number of his customers actually frightened of him.
curly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:46 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
... RJ really has a number of his customers actually frightened of him.

I think PorkChop is skeered of him Embarassed And Spanky too prolly Rolling Eyes
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:47 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
What could he say? If he says it is crap, he'll never sell it and RJ will ban him from the forum and never help him with any issues ever again. RJ really has a number of his customers actually frightened of him.

I agree...his customers are hostages...if they do not want to be completely abandoned with the issues they better not say anything.....but it is not a guarantee they will get resolution, just a guarantee they will not get a resolution.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: