Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Here comes the ALANZ banhammer!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:40 am    

Here comes the ALANZ banhammer!

Silly Trishc. Hope you have another email account to register a new Krapado Forum account...

Quote:
Trishc
Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 7:23 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Deborah wrote: <I have also wondered what happened to the fun, I guess we need to come up with some interesting happenings to keep enjoying life with our bbq's and friends. Help me out I could use some ideas>

When people spend their hard earned money on your product (invest their trust in you) and they get ignored when they call and email when it does not arrive when promised or it is defective (you betray that trust) they get angry and they are robbed of their fun. People resort to your forum because you force them here when you ignore their attempts to contact you in a professional manner. You then berate them for coming onto the forum with problems. This forum has always been riddled with the same problem. It not only makes the customer angry that they cannot get a response, it makes the rest of the forum angry that it is forced onto the forum. Everyone has been robbed of their fun because of the customer service issues that never improve.
primeats

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:48 am    

Poor Trishc

well that lasted quite a while, too bad they can't respond to clientelle as fast, actually no it's not because I probably would have gone ahead and bought one of their Konkrete k's!
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:32 am    

Policy change

Alan posts a problem on the forum and AlanZ does not reprimand him.

Quote:
Alan
Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 11:25 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I would like to get my hands on the rod fire box and would be happy to pay for it. I found my fire box broken in three today but still in place. Currently, I can still use my kamado for now, but am concerned. Can anyone tell me what to do about the broken firebox.

I also have falling tiles that aren't too bad as yet but every few weeks it seems a drop another tile and it adds up. I have talked to the home office and have asked for a tile repair kit over two month's ago but nothing showed up. So, can anyone tell what to use.

Finally my gas is not working as of today and the tank is okay. So, any ideas for a fix for that problem as well.

I have tried to contract Richard and company over the last couple of months by telephone or e-mail don't seem to get anywhere, and the problems are building up, so I will try to post here in hopes of a response.

Alanz
Post Number: 1135
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 4:33 am:

Almost every time my gas burner hasn;'t worked properly, it was a spider web in the tube that was the culprit. Once it was the round item (regulator) on the tank side of the hose that needed replacement (the ball in the device was sticking)

Without looking, I'd bet on a spider or other bug blocking the gas flow.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: