Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Oh shit...she opened a can of worms

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:32 pm    

Oh shit...she opened a can of worms

Laura jumped to it and responded to a guy who waited over a year for his thermometer. Now, it seems like everyone thinks they are entitled to the same kind of service?! Shocked

I like th eguy who is still waiting on his main grill...whats he doing with his K while he waits?? Roasting weenies on a stick??

Quote:

Z500zag
Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 3:34 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I can only assume everyone at Kamado has been abducted by aliens...

I'm coming up to my 1 year anniversary. I love the grill, but I'm still waiting for my thermometer. I've sent several messages and left many phone messages. I've never gotten a reply. The couple times I've reached a live person on the phone, they've been very pleasant and offered to resolve the issue, etc. However, months and months and months have gone by and still zip.

The last live contact I had was two months ago, where the person on the phone was very nice and created an invoice for the missing part. But here it is a couple months later and still nothing.

I've always been respectful and pleasant in my communications, but I'm at the end of my rope. I've been using a substitute gauge, but it's not really a perfect replacement. Please just send my thermometer. It is Invoice 9635

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/9/35844.html?1188296554

Dglenn1
Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 4:17 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I went down to my local BBQ's Galore and bought the replacement thermometer for the Big Green Egg. Economical and very well made and an exact replacement except for the logo. I understand where your coming from and you want to get what you paid for. Took me over a year to get my complete order as well. If it is any consolation my OEM thermo did not last all that long and I'm much happier with the replacement.

Z500zag
Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 4:27 pm:

Thanks for the heads up. I've got a BBQ Galore not too far away. I need to find something that's the right size.

Richelle_j
Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 4:37 pm:

Hey Z500zag,
It should be their in 2 days, saw your post, got into high gear and shipped it out via USPS priority mail. They say it takes 2 days but who knows it might be there tomorrow.
Richelle

Jmc
Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 4:21 am:

Richelle
I am waiting for my missing parts from my original order. If you have these in stock when can I expect mine? Also the missing main grill, propane orifice, lower grill..

Srlollar
Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 5:13 am:

Hey Richelle,
Still waiting on invoice number 9649. Any status updates??
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: