Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Whoops, there goes another tile...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:12 am    

Whoops, there goes another tile...

check it out b4 its gone forever...

Unfortunately my numerous emails to Kamado are going unresponded to.

What should I do about this crack? The re-tile instructions don't address this. Only one tile has come off; however, is hollow (delaminated) behind the surrounding tiles (large area, sq foot plus), instructions say do not remove them. Single missing tile exposes crack! Notice crack in grout runs all the way to draft door.

(Message edited by johnnyboy on September 05, 2007)

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/3/38954.html?1189001015

my opinion, this kind of this has to be caused by not covering your cooker and protecting it from the elements. he should try to find a cover available SOMEWHERE Rolling Eyes (just kiddin johnnyboy!)

i guess this is why they stopped warranting the tile work.
[/b]
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:04 am    

I thought they liked Johnnyboy over there...but it appears he is getting the 'special' customer service also. Noticed they promised him lump over a month ago and they are talking about a BOL yesterday! And they have it in stock.. Shocked It is a complete disregard for other people's time to make them continually call and email without acknowledgement. It is the epitomy of selfishness and self-centered behavior. They will never get this customer service crap resolved as they are inherently arrogant jerks.

Quote:
Johnnyboy
Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 7:59 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Is Kamado on holiday? Is anyone else hearing from Kamado?

Emails, Emails, Emails to Kamado are no longer being answered.

Two weeks ago (Last heard from Laura), my koal order was shipping tomorrow. Included in the message was a nice apology; as two weeks prior I was also promised delivery tracking info (again the next day) but never received it. It's been well over a month now, two promises I'd have something tomorrow, and still nothing.

Does anyone know if they're there?

Is it possible new sales are winning support over the existing owners. All the hard efforts I've heard about over the years to improve customer service; certainly isn't being noticed by this old hand.

Richelle_j
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 8:55 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I do not understand, Laura sent you the BOL yesterday and has spoken to you twice if I recall. Did you check your email this morning, I saw it go out yesterday.
Have a Great Day,
Deborah not Richelle

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Johnnyboy comments on kiln drying

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 439
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 9:24 am:

I wouldn't complain if mine were pre-dried like that.

Maybe discrepancies (like this crack) would have surfaced at the factory rather than in my backyard. If someone knows how to repair please help. Check out the photo; I'm afraid loosening/adjusting the bands now, will crack in half.

Notice where the single missing tile is, the crack "Y's", extends above the missing tile and all the way to draft door. You can see the crack in the grout. I had to re-mount the draft door receiver assembly (square frame and tubes) a year ago; the crack wasn't there then.

Quote:
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:07 am    

Johnnyboy is probably going to get banned from there before long:

Quote:
Knock, Knock - Anyone home at Kamado?
Kamado Discussion Forum » Pre-Sale questions » Knock, Knock - Anyone home at Kamado? « Previous Next »

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 7:59 am:

Is Kamado on holiday? Is anyone else hearing from Kamado?

Emails, Emails, Emails to Kamado are no longer being answered.

Two weeks ago (Last heard from Laura), my koal order was shipping tomorrow. Included in the message was a nice apology; as two weeks prior I was also promised delivery tracking info (again the next day) but never received it. It's been well over a month now, two promises I'd have something tomorrow, and still nothing.

Does anyone know if they're there?

Is it possible new sales are winning support over the existing owners. All the hard efforts I've heard about over the years to improve customer service; certainly isn't being noticed by this old hand.

Richelle_j
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 8:55 am:

I do not understand, Laura sent you the BOL yesterday and has spoken to you twice if I recall. Did you check your email this morning, I saw it go out yesterday.
Have a Great Day,
Deborah not Richelle

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 441
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 9:42 am:

Sorry Deb, I don't understand either. Just checked again, been in both email accounts since 5:00 this am. Still, no email in neither one of my accounts. I've been asking for two weeks. Thought maybe you were on holiday.

Talked to me Twice? When?

The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:04 am    

Oh psshaw... Johnny's fretting over nothing.

All K's crack like that. Hell, that's probably two different cracks he's seeing. If he took all the tiles off, there would probably be dozens of similar cracks.

Why don't they fall apart?

It's the chicken wire.

Just like rebar in any other cement structure.

Oops, that's not true, most bird baths don't use chicken wire.

But no one's stupid or deceitful enough to slap tile on 'em and sell em as charcoal cookers, either.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: