Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Poor guy, i hope he doesnt get fired over it...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:01 pm    

Poor guy, i hope he doesnt get fired over it...

Quote:

Rdh78
Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 7:17 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Been trying to reach someone there for a week concerning an order placed 11/06 for my boss for Christmas. Not getting any phone calls or e-mails answered...My boss called in 1/07 to finalize purchase with tile colors and some questions and his requests were not answered. He has subsequently tried to get a hold of you for months and months leaving messages that have never been returned... We would like to get this resolved. Are you still in business?????If you are this is no way to run one....Response would ge great.

Sorry, Buddy. You are only approaching a year of waiting. You still have a way to go before you get anywhere. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: