Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Anybody see the new "ash test" on The Naked Whiz s
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:12 am    

Grillslave thinks getting ripped off on the long awaited Klump is a minor issue not worth being concerned about. Not only did all these people get ripped off, there was the endless wait for the product, countless emails, forum posts, etc. to arrange for the orders. A lot of time, effort AND money went into getting ripped off.

Their forum has virtually been hijacked by Klump orders and issues as well as customers who can't get anyone to answer a telephone or email regarding their orders or failing equipment.

Quote:

Grillslave
Post Number: 242
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 8:32 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
To me this is all a tempest in a teapot.

If it it is not as hard as before and there are a few fines ... so what!
I have a 6 inch layer of fines in the bottom of my lump charcoal trash can (form several bags I admit). I have to throw that out some day but I don't think the KEC will be anywhere near that bad.

If it produces more ash that before ... so what!
That might mean I have to clean out my K a little more often. I think I can afford the 2 minutes that will take.

If it really does burn less time for the weight ... so what!
Yes that does make the effective cost for the coal a bit more but is that really an issue for people.

In the great grand scheme of thing who really cares about this stuff. If you like it use it ... if you don't like it don't use it. Either way stop bitching about such minor stuff!

DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:37 am    

sam wrote:
Grillslave thinks getting ripped off on the long awaited Klump is a minor issue not worth being concerned about. Not only did all these people get ripped off, there was the endless wait for the product, countless emails, forum posts, etc. to arrange for the orders. A lot of time, effort AND money went into getting ripped off.

Their forum has virtually been hijacked by Klump orders and issues as well as customers who can't get anyone to answer a telephone or email regarding their orders or failing equipment.

Quote:

Grillslave
Post Number: 242
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 8:32 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
To me this is all a tempest in a teapot.

If it it is not as hard as before and there are a few fines ... so what!
I have a 6 inch layer of fines in the bottom of my lump charcoal trash can (form several bags I admit). I have to throw that out some day but I don't think the KEC will be anywhere near that bad.

If it produces more ash that before ... so what!
That might mean I have to clean out my K a little more often. I think I can afford the 2 minutes that will take.

If it really does burn less time for the weight ... so what!
Yes that does make the effective cost for the coal a bit more but is that really an issue for people.

In the great grand scheme of thing who really cares about this stuff. If you like it use it ... if you don't like it don't use it. Either way stop bitching about such minor stuff!

OMG, if only I owned a business and had this kind of blind customer base. Your product sux, so what, I'll buy it anyway. You lie about were it came from, what it is made from and how it is made, so what, I will buy it anyway. I only waited a year for this product, so what! You charge me outrageous prices for a charcoal that is actually rated worse than Kingsford briquittes, so what, I drink RJ's secret koolaid (recipe in newsletter), so what! Hahahaha - so what! Laughing
tcoliver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:56 am    

Santana, thanks for the great insight coming from someone who actually knows what he is talking about and has hands on experience with the processes involved in making CEL, and other charcoal.
ToastedMorsel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:46 pm    

Re: More comments about the Klump

RJ's BS wrote:
We are now extruding and packaging our own KEC

Ahh yes.. Our own. What exactly does that mean? You have placed an order some where and outlined what you want? Or have you bought the machinery and doing it in house with Topo in Indonesia?

RJ's BS wrote:
; however coconut charcoal will be coconut charcoal.

There are many different qualities of charcoal but what ever makes you feel good!

RJ's BS wrote:

The carbonated coconut shells are closely government regulated because of the primary end product is filters

Carbonated? This is charcoal not a soft drink!
Get the lingo down before you start running off at the mouth like you actually know something.

RJ's BS wrote:
We have no intention of “SELLING” our KEC

More lies.. Of course you are going to sell it!
Just cause you steal it does not mean that you will be giving it away..
Now I suppose you think you are Robin Hood of the Coconut forest?
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:03 pm    

Quote:
Get the lingo down before you start running off at the mouth like you actually know something.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:17 am    

Well, if you look at the latest newsletter, it is littered with spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Jeez, makes me want to buy their stuff real bad, lol!
Beerco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:42 am    

Re: More comments about the Klump

ToastedMorsel wrote:
RJ's BS wrote:

The carbonated coconut shells are closely government regulated because of the primary end product is filters

Carbonated? This is charcoal not a soft drink!

I believe the term is "carbureted" Laughing
CharlieBrown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:27 am    

Beerco wrote:
I believe the term is "carbureted" Laughing

Really? I thought it was called "Carbonite".

Mr. Green
ToastedMorsel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:06 am    

The word he was looking for is "carbonized".

RJ's BS wrote:

carbonize |?kärb??n?z| verb [ trans. ] convert into carbon, typically by heating or burning

Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Beerco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:50 am    

Re: The word he was looking for is "carbonized".

ToastedMorsel wrote:
RJ's BS wrote:

carbonize |?kärb??n?z| verb [ trans. ] convert into carbon, typically by heating or burning

Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Yea right, like that's a real word Rolling Eyes
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:13 am    

Yea right, like that's a real word

carbonize |?kärb??n?z| verb [ trans. ] convert into carbon, typically by heating or burning, or during fossilization : the steak was carbonized on the outside. • [usu. as adj. ] ( carbonized) coat with carbon.
tkline01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:20 pm    

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2280

Posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 2:02 pm:

We are now shipping the best Extruded Coconut we have ever made and the best in the world, by the way. We are using the same formula as the original Philippine variety. It costs a little more but still an excellent value. For our customers who are interested, please email me for laboratory test report and pictures.

Shocked WOW! Best in the World!!! Shocked

Have to e-mail RJ for the secret lab results.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:03 pm    

I hold the utmost confidence that the test results he refers to were INDEPENDENT lab results Confused They are probably certified by Bob Thompson, using his CIA chemistry kit!
curly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:37 pm    

Nemesis wrote:
I hold the utmost confidence that the test results he refers to were INDEPENDENT lab results Confused They are probably certified by Bob Thompson, using his CIA chemistry kit!

He thinks he was in the CIA:? He may have been part of that secret CIA experiment in the '60. The LSD thing...cause he's shore trippin now Very Happy
smokenq

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:44 pm    

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm new here and I just saw this thread. I have used this stuff and it's definitely the worst charcoal I've ever used. Evil or Very Mad Guess I'll have to try and use it up though. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: