Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

RJ defrauds all suppliers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Santana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:19 am    

RJ defrauds all suppliers

Today I got a phone call from one of my clients in europe and he was visiting thailand the other day to find charcoal.

He was mentioning kamado to me Smile

The funny part is that, my client was visiting RJ's previous supplier, and this supplier told my client that RJ did NOT pay for his charcoal!!! What??!!

Yes, RJ did not pay for his charcoal bought in thailand.

And RJ is going to expand his market to germany as well as switzerland. It looks like he wants to move his family and his market to europe Smile

So, if anyone can help me here, does anyone know any debt collector in the US (no cure no pay service) that I can contact with?

I know I can do that in europe, but don't know about the US.

Thanks
Firemonkey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:58 am    

Santana, there are certainly debt collectors here in USA, but I am not sure they would do you much good. You can assume RJ already has tons of them hounding him, so whats one more? The collectors are also resticted by laws here in the US that govern what they can do to try to collect.

It sounds like you charcoal producers need to get the word out amongst yourselves. Is there an industry association, or trade publication that you and your competitor could use to warn everyone else that Kamado has not paid for the product?
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:08 am    

Since they are located in Las Vegas I would think there are a number of 'collectors'. Does the Mafia hire out? If RJ has operations in Indonesia, can't his assets there be seized and sold at auction?

So he steals the klump, sells the klump underweight to his customers and lies about the quality of the product And tells everybody they don't make money on the klump business: shock: And now he claims to be custom extruding the klump himself. I'm gonna guess that he claims bad arrival when they get the product (defective material like mold, breakage, etc) and then does not pay. That happens to US farmers sending perishable product overseas frequently. Once they get a back-up of supply over there, they fault the product to get a discounted price. There is an inspection process to resolve those issues, but the producer gets hammered anyway.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: