Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Still optimistic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBQ_Foley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:38 am    

Look at this message

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/4/41526.html?1190908406

The blue kamado has tiles missings. I guess this one will be deleted.
curly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:40 am    

It's a badge of honor. Once your tiles start to fall...and you accept it as part of the purchase...you are part of the coveted inner circle. Rolling Eyes
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:15 am    

Fishcabin - are you there?

So Fishcabin - what are you thinking?? Have you tried to cancel the card transaction? Have you written us all off as bunch of alarmists?
We need an update, it's your decision, I'm just curious about what you decided. Exclamation
fishcabin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:22 pm    

Thanks everyone

Golly, I feel like a celebrity! I have disputed the charge through my credit card. We'll see how it pans out. I never gave much thought to receiving the cooker as my brother told me the company was agonizingly slow... though I don't think he mentioned the word "fraud" back in January. I don't want him to feel bad. Maybe he'd just throw his #5 in the back of his Cayenne and bring it to me?
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:35 pm    

Fishcabin....just order up a KK and your brother will be the one wanting your BBQ.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:18 am    

Re: Thanks everyone

fishcabin wrote:
Golly, I feel like a celebrity! I have disputed the charge through my credit card. We'll see how it pans out. I never gave much thought to receiving the cooker as my brother told me the company was agonizingly slow... though I don't think he mentioned the word "fraud" back in January. I don't want him to feel bad. Maybe he'd just throw his #5 in the back of his Cayenne and bring it to me?

Congrats...another one saved from the Kamado fraud trail of tears.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:46 am    

THere should be a counter on the front page: "127 pour souls saved from the fraudulant actions of Richard Johnson"
tkline01

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:15 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
THere should be a counter on the front page: "127 pour souls saved from the fraudulant actions of Richard Johnson"

Laughing That is a great idea!!! A scrolling banner with the number of people who have been saved!!! Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: