Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Anybody see the new "ash test" on The Naked Whiz s
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:18 pm    

smokenq wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm new here and I just saw this thread. I have used this stuff and it's definitely the worst charcoal I've ever used. Evil or Very Mad Guess I'll have to try and use it up though. Twisted Evil

I've never tried any koal from them...but it was evaluated by the Naked Whiz site and to my knowledge they are the top charcoal evaluating site in the USA...maybe even the world. I don't buy it if they don't like it. And I think they said this batch sucked Rolling Eyes
Knotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:51 am    

Smokenq wrote:
Quote:
I'm new here and I just saw this thread. I have used this stuff and it's definitely the worst charcoal I've ever used. Guess I'll have to try and use it up though.

I tried; folks won't like the taste. I ended up tossing all mine. I think it's done me a favor though, not to mention the money and hassle savings; because of it I've tried Cowboy, Royal Oak, etc. and have found my eaters and myself, prefer the taste of real lump over extruded.

Welcome to the forum.
Knotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:02 am    

Oh yea! and I agree with Naked Whiz testing results. Every lump I've tried comparing with Whiz results, has given me as close to the same results as anyone could expect.

Stellar job Whiz! Appreciate your efforts.
smokenq

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:45 am    

Curly said:
Quote:
I've never tried any koal from them...but it was evaluated by the Naked Whiz site and to my knowledge they are the top charcoal evaluating site in the USA...maybe even the world. I don't buy it if they don't like it. And I think they said this batch sucked

Shocked I wish I'd heard of TNW before I bought this garbage. TNW does a great job for sure! Very Happy
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:34 am    

You are not alone, Smokenq. I bet there a whole bunch of people who are less than happy with "the best charcoal in the World."

BTW, Welcome to the forum. What is your story?

Do you have a cracked grill thats losing its tile?

Were you strung along with the tease of repairing your defective grill, only to eventually be ignored?

Have you been banned from the Kompany forum yet (The only place you even have a chance of communicating with the thieves)?

Are you a yachtsman that is missing his boat? Or a bridge owner that has had a boat crashed into it, and been sued even though your bridge was stationary? ...if you are a yachtsman, i hope you are a more competent pilot than that Razz

Are you a vendor who has been stiffed on payment?

Are you a customer who has made a deposit and not received product?

Are you a logistics company forced to sue for payment?

Are you an agent who helps people get set up with corporations? If so, Kamado should keep you busy as fast as they move around!

Sorry for all the questions - but the audience here has grow so much we never know exactly how new members have been wronged my the Kamado and the Johnsons!

How about some pictures of your moldy and/or underweight charcoal for the hall of shame? Wink
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:06 pm    

inviting RJ to answer the critic

Perhanps DonnaJean is related to Faux Donna but she has requested RJ constructively reply to the Naked Whiz review of the 'best charcoal in the world'.

Quote:

Donnajean
Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 9:51 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard,

Can you comment "constructively" on the testing for your current batch of charcoal done by the operators of this web site...

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpdatabase/lumpbag32.htm

fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:24 pm    

Hmmm, notice that DonnaJean is pointing to the review of the original Philippine charcoal, not the current disaster.
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:58 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
Hmmm, notice that DonnaJean is pointing to the review of the original Philippine charcoal, not the current disaster.

Also notice her profile is already deleted?
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:00 pm    

Interesting....she had registered back in 2003, but had not posted that many times.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:01 pm    

I'm sure this post will not last long. DS12112 has naively posted and recommended a link to Whiz's charcoal review. She has also been a part of the Chicago group than has had great difficulty getting charcoal delivered to them. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:

Ds12112
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 10:29 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Bill,

I've only had one order (about 20 boxes) of the Coconut Extruded so far and all of that was in good shape - most whole pieces. The stuff was incredible and really lasted a long time each cook.

Here is a website that reviews all the different kinds of charcoal - including Kamado.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpindexpage.htm?bag

Good luck!
Dee
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: