Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Las Vegas Craigslist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janzy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:34 am    

in the previous posting on that site, someone mentions the will get their cooker this week after it was ordered in July!!!
Yet, there is one ready in Las Vegas next week!!!
GRB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:28 am    

Assembling them in Vegas??
I thought they made & crated them in their Far East factory/shack?? Where in Vegas is this assembly work being done??

Has anyone snuck down to ensenada & seen what came of the MX plant??
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:18 am    

I wonder if the girls are now doing tile application cause sales and logistics can't be that much anymore. After 11 years they now have the time to clean-up the bone yard! Interesting....going into salvage mode!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:24 pm    

Makes you wonder if they are incapable of producing new 2008 models!
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm    

Tony on the K forum on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 8:06 am: wrote:
...the Kamados listed on cragslist are NOT 2008 models but rather made in USA or Mexico....After manufacturing for over 11 years you can't imagine the valuable "inventory" available...

Admin on the K forum on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 7:50 pm: wrote:
Yes Bill these were sold. We are assembling a new #7 Cobalt blue next week that is available in Las Vegas. We would be happy to save it if you like.

As long as they're cleaning house, perhaps they could interest you in a freshly tiled '66 Cobalt Blue Econoline van?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 am    

Quote:
Surfside: Where are they listed on Craig's List? I searched Las Vegas and San Diego and I don't see any listings. Will you be posting them soon?

Quote:
Admin: Bill, I will probably will not be listing them on Crag's List. It might be best to email me directly

Yeah, probably not since it would violate Craig's List terms of service, and you probably have been banned, LOL!
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:42 am    

GRB wrote:
Assembling them in Vegas??
I thought they made & crated them in their Far East factory/shack?? Where in Vegas is this assembly work being done??

Has anyone snuck down to ensenada & seen what came of the MX plant??

Laughing Laughing I guess you could refer to the Mexico site as a plant....but that picture of the K shells with the casita( Wink ) in the background hardly conveys manufacture plant!. I don't think they need that much space in Vegas when they only have about 11 BBQs. Might be in their back garage.

Has there been any 2008 models received yet? Perhaps the Indonesian facility isn't up to full capacity yet. Wink Has it taken this long to get a container full?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: