Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Another laugher!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 am    

Another laugher!

If you visit eBay and search on Kamado to view their charcoal listing, it has a little gift box icon next to it. Why, they provide gift services!!! What a lovely way to tell the one you love what you really thing of them, lol!
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 pm    

Irony

I just had to copy this because it was so funny and ironic that Lago would post on the Kamado site about the poor customer service from his pitminder manufacturer. This will probably get deleted and he might get barrd because they think he is being sarcastic. Laughing

Quote:
BBQ Guru - what happened to good CS?
Kamado Discussion Forum » The Kampfire » BBQ Guru - what happened to good CS? « Previous Next »

Lago
Post Number: 323
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 7:20 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I've used used my pitminder for years and my initial contact with the company oh so many years ago was very positive. People returned phone calls and email and when I needed repairs they were prompt and polite. I was interested in their new DigiQ II so I shot them an email asking some questions. No answer. Emailed again...no answer. On a leap of faith knowing they make good products I bought one anyway. After receiving it I called them with a question. Left a voice mail...no response. I'm sorry for venting but I just can't understand how a company with a great reputation and a great product can just let customer service go down the tubes like that. I know it's just an off-shoot of a larger company but...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: