Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

where is the delete?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:01 pm    

where is the delete?

They delete the negative posts about their product but allow the threads that attack Shotgun Freds' products. Such consistency! Rolling Eyes

Also, evidently they are now conducting customer service on the forum again. Tony seems to disregard their policy about customer service issues on their forum. Shocked Laughing The policys seem to change weekly over there. I guess as long as no one is saying negative things about them they are grateful to get posts. Confused
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am    

They are more than happy to break their own rules and conduct customer service discussions when they are announcing the "arrival" of all their new sh*tty cookers and charcoal. Everyone is going to think that Kamado is still healthy and in business because Kamado posts these phony announcements.

All they have to do is concentrate all their corporate energy into creating one single cooker for Johnnyboy and Johnnyboy will keep the forum alive and vibrant with tales of the incredible service he received from Kamado. They do this occasionally. The delete posts from all the folks they screw, but they make one or two Kustomers happy by somehow making a cooker or finding some charcoal. Then when newbies arrive at the forum, what do they see? Tales of wonderful service from "Tony", their dedicated customer service rep. Well, tell me this. Why doesn't "Tony" take the time to create is own ID over there? Why is he using the ID known to have been used by all the girls? I wonder if they have locked themselves out and can't create new IDs, or perhaps is RJ just too stupid? Can we have a poll? Razz
The Spanker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:33 am    

sam wrote:
...threads that attack Shotgun Freds' products...

RJ fanboys bashing BBQ Guru's customer service is like the Milli Vanilli fanclub bashing the Beatles' artistic integrity.
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:02 am    

The Spanker wrote:
sam wrote:
...threads that attack Shotgun Freds' products...

RJ fanboys bashing BBQ Guru's customer service is like the Milli Vanilli fanclub bashing the Beatles' artistic integrity.

Laughing Laughing Agreed. The policy clearly seems to be don't bash me, but everyone else is fair game and it makes the activity appear more significant. I guess we can call this the new 2008 Restricted Bashing Policy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: