Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

eBay lack of ads

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 am    

eBay lack of ads

Now that the alleged container has arrived, I would have thought that some new auctions would appear on eBay. Nothing. They sold 1 box of the sample charcoal in the last auction (out of 20). The last time they had an ad for the 16.5 pound regular boxes was Jan 12 and they sold zilch. Maybe "Tony" needs to get on the ball and get some ads up now that he has a whole container of charcoal to sell, lol!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:09 am    

Oh deary me! Say it isn't so!!!

Quote:
Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 7:47 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We would like to inform customers awaiting orders on the container scheduled to arrive on the 24th of Januarary is now scheduled in port on the 26th. Tony

The "alleged" container isn't here yet!
LeadDog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:13 am    

What happened to the ship? Did it sink? I think I smell a rat but that isn't anything new.
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:00 am    

They aren't mentioning that it will take several days to get through customs....

Hope the ship doesn't snag an overhaed wire coming into port! Laughing Laughing
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:49 am    

The latest...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kamado-Extruded-Coconut-Charcoal-16-5-lbs_W0QQitem Z110225149028QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20723QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZView Item

So get this - 16.5 lbs of charcoal for only 8 bucks.... PLUS shipping.

So, if Nakedwhiz wanted to review this batch it would be $24 for UPS ground to Raleigh... plus $8 = $32 for a box....

Wow, $2 per pound - what a deal!

Shocked
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:59 am    

It's worse. If you read the fine print, you can't buy a single box for $7.99. You have to buy 10 boxes for $79.90. They call it a "pallet". Damn small pallet if it only holds 10 boxes. I reported the item to ebay under listing violation. They are requiring you to buy additional items to get what they are advertising. Any one else want to report the item? We got them off of Craig's list, maybe eBay could be next.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: