Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Home Show Bull

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:33 pm    

Home Show Bull

Richelle, posts this answer today to Duk's inquiry about Home Show dates. I think it is total bs as the prime Home Show circuit is just getting started good.

Quote:
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 4:49 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Just wondering about the list You said would be in the Newsletter as to which Home and Garden shows you will be attending

Richelle_j
Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 5:08 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello,
At this time we have not decided on the shows and or dates yet. Thank for the interest!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:03 am    

The San Diego home and garden show is going on as we speak. You'd think they would have taken part in one of the largest shows in the state, which in fact is in their own backyard. Yep. More lies.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:34 am    

I know that the Fresno show is next weekend and that they have attended there before....last year I think. To my knowledge, March is one of the prime months and of course they have to reserve and register as some of the shows are hard to get a spot.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:05 am    

Home shows costs alot of money to attend. Money the Johnson's DO NOT HAVE
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: