Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Credit card dispute resolved.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamadoUser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:38 pm    

Credit card dispute resolved.

I'm not sure how to post an image.

I was notified that my credit card dispute with J5 Designs was resolved. My conditional credit from my deposit on a POSK was credited permanently.

Richard didn't get my money. Laughing [/img]
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:06 pm    

Congratulations!

The weasel may not have gotten your money, but I wonder if he got to keep the credit card companies money?
GRB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:21 pm    

I doubt it...

They direct deposit the funds (and direct withdraw them too!). He may have had a negative balance but that would cause him LOTS of problems with the bank & NSF fees.... plus they would suspend his merchant account.

He may have a "primary" checking account and a "secondary" one for the merchant account.... then he has to juggle money back & forth.

Our merch account (have one for the brick/mortar store & one for online carts used by three websites) is tied just to the primary checking account.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:36 pm    

I understand the magic of the direct deposit and withdrawal, but what made me wonder was how quickly they burn through bank accounts and corporation names.

There were several people reporting that they wanted to do business by check nowadays, so the list of merchants willing to process credit for them is likely getting pretty short.
KamadoUser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm    

Re: Congratulations!

Nemesis wrote:
The weasel may not have gotten your money, but I wonder if he got to keep the credit card companies money?

Actually, the credit card company flagged the charge as being fradulent and contacted me. I didn't get back to them for a few days. I stumbed across this forum after Debra ran the deposit. I called the company and did tell them that the charge was mine, but I needed to dispute it.

They never got the money in the first place. Laughing

It was amazing how the pre-sales emails were good and then after the deposit was taken, I got no response.

I consider myself lucky.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:48 pm    

Re: Congratulations!

KamadoUser wrote:

They never got the money in the first place. Laughing

Well Done! Razz

Quote:
I consider myself lucky.

Indeed you are...you saved yourself untold grief.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: