Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdonson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:10 pm    

CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY

After reading posts from so many people screwed by the Kjohnson's I guess i'm lucky. I own a texured #7 with all of the extra grills and a Guru as well. Guru works great btw and I've had great customer service with them also. Even the Koal I bought with the 7 is good. I did however buy into a pallet last year that ended up being wet and moldy. I'm sure it's dry by now but I wonder what burning mold does to great bbq. I recognize a few names here from the Kamado forum even AlanZ. I wonder if he's the same one or not. If it is I wonder what goes through his mind? is it horror? or is he lower than pond muck?
I own a Treager too but now I look at my K with revulsion. Almost like a survivors guilt. I'm embarrassed, especially when I read about the Nam Sang. I find myself telling friends about this site who have admired my K so they don't make the same mistake I have. Later Bob
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:25 pm    

I think AlanZ just has an account so he can keep track of what we're doing and saying, he is lower than pond scum.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:21 pm    

Welcome!

Hi Bdonson,

It's good to hear you haven't had any problems - it DOES happen on occasion. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: