Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

I'm just sick

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdonson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 am    

I'm just sick

here is rjs latest.

Latest kforum post

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2312
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 11:57 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Dglenn1, thanks for your step. I agree and with Brian's approval we will include this step. We always unscrew (open) our damper top as it is always easy to forget to open when lighting the burner.

What a bastard to pander to some guy who doesn't know any better. You know i'ts probably a pretty good bet that Dglenn1 is an okay guy. I hate to think of how he would feel if he knew of this site. I'd pm him with everyone's approval but I don't want to ruin his day. Crikey i'ts hard to believe that people like rj exist.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:25 pm    

Sure

Never hurts to send a PM. Though you may find that some folks get mad at a PM, instead of taking it as a friendly "heads up". But that's a risk worth taking, I think.

Wink
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:07 pm    

What am I missing? Dglenn1 owns a POSK, so it's not like you are going to save him from the misery that he is about to experience.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:48 pm    

This is too funny. Richard the freaking scientist/inventor can't even read BrianW's simple instructions:

Quote:

Brianw
Post Number: 1569
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 4:40 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Check Step 2. I didn't mention leaving the damper open because I do not light the K with the lid closed!

I always leave the entire lid open when lighting. I do this as an extra safety feature. In the event the flame were to snuff and you weren't standing right there, you'd be filling the essentially closed container of the K with propane. Any little spark and you'd have a K-rocket launch that requires advance notice to NASA in order to be legal.

There is no downside to having the lid UP when lighting, so why not? Once you've run the burner for the allotted time, turn it off, close the lid, open the damper the desired amount (or pre-open it, either way), wait 15-30 seconds to see if there's going to be a final "pop" backflash from the burner, then pull the burner and swap in the regular draft door.

So, Richard, you still gonna tell people to light a gas grill with the lid closed? You still gonna tell them it's just fine to burn moldy charcoal? What other topics are you so freakin' smart at that you can give critical advice on?
mpit

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:36 am    

When I purchased my 2nd kamado about 2 years ago I purchased 20 boxes of lump and most of it had mold. I don't know how anybody could cook with that moldy lump? It smells so bad it can't possibly taste any good, let alonone the heath problems it may cause.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: