Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

More good service

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:41 pm    

More good service

Smokescreen
Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 2:04 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been waiting for my grill for over 13 weeks (order placed 6/26/06).. When we talked on Sept. 1st you said the grill should be ready in 1 to 3 weeks and we are now going on 4 weeks.

Below is a update you posted 9/1/06 and I'm just wondering where I can find this info!!!! (p.s. I sent a email yesterday and still have not received a response)

Customer Order Update
Kamado Discussion Forum » Kamado News » Customer Order Update « Previous Next »

Richardj
Post Number: 2112
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 4:44 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We are working over Labor Day to update the status of ALL pending orders. We look forward to emailing or calling with this information at this time or within a few days. We want to continue doing updates on a regular bases in the future. Our goal is to be ahead of the estimated delivery time and to communicate this promptly as well as, of course, any anticipated delays.

Thanks,
All the Kamado crew
mpit

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:23 am    

working over labor day, my ass. Kamado service has been on one long siesta for the past couple of years. Those people are so full of lies it makes me want to puke.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 am    

mpit wrote:
working over labor day, my ass. Kamado service has been on one long siesta for the past couple of years. Those people are so full of lies it makes me want to puke.

yes it is difficult not to become bulimic when listening to their lies and excuses. Even their very few fan boys know the customer service sucks. They have destroyed their forum with their own poor customer service. They have been shooting themselves in the foot. They certainly know how to work the con.
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:10 am    

And at KomodoKamado.com you don't have to worry every time you post something that you might get suspended!!!

Kamado suspended me for simply commenting (within an ongoing moldy charcoal discussion) folks should ask their doctor if they were worried about eating food cooked with moldy coal.

Was that bad advice or what? From my perspective it was just another opinion; wasn't bashing the company or anyone.

Even though I'm suspended (3 times now), I've decided I don't need to be a member if I can't post my opinion on an issue being discussed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: