Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado #7 for sale on eBay

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgoldey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:01 pm    

Kamado #7 for sale on eBay

It seema a bit strange finding myself offering to sell something that so many people (including myself) have had problems with, but I have a brand-new, deluxe Mosaic #7 for sale on eBay, Item number: 290225471978

I purchased a Custom #7 back in 2001. Total amount, not including shipping to OH was $1825. I received it four months later, and six months after that, the custom glazing began to slough off. Six months later the entire K disintegrated (I mean completely, I was left with a pile of clay with emerald-green flecks in it). I won't go into all the details (maybe some day I will, but it dredges up so many bad memories), to summarize Richard offered to replace my Custom #7 with a Deluxe Mosaic #7, even trade, no less. After almost 2 years of calling, emailing, waiting, threatening, etc. I called Dennis and ordered a Komodo. It's the best decision I ever made, even though I shelled out another $1200. Dennis is a solid person, and a good businessman.

I put Richard and his family of pain out of my memory, and started concentrating on grilling. Then one day, lo and behold, a freight truck arrived at my house unannounced, with this Deluxe Mosaic #7 on it. So I actually have a brand new K sitting on my porch right now. I took it out of its shipping crate, but I still have the crate. I'm only asking $1000 for it.
I'm hoping someone in this forum might want a new K. If not I certainly understand.

Thanks!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:37 pm    

Wow, that is too wierd. Why would RJ bother after all those years? He has bigger problems than that!
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:57 pm    

Have you checked your credit card to make sure they haven't charged you for the replacement?

If RJ is so back ordered that he is just now getting to the 2001 product issues, some of the folks here might expect resolution sometime in the next 7 years or so. Rolling Eyes In 7 years I think he will be 90! Are we talking dog years?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 pm    

You see, everyone?

You just need to be PATIENT!

Razz
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:10 am    

OR.........

I had a Oyster Blue custom tile K.

When patience wears out after a year and Kamado offers you a black K, you take it.
mpit

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:57 am    

Is the 7 still for sale and where do you live?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: