Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Anyway to Get kamado de-listed from EBay?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am    

Anyway to Get kamado de-listed from EBay?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle= kamado&category0=
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:48 am    

Probably not without actually buying something from them in an eBay auction and then showing that they defrauded you. Or else showing a pattern of rules violations. Is there a rule against selling something you don't have? I thought there was. Selling cookers that don't exist and then making customer wait for months while you build and ship is probably not allowed. But someone would have to buy one to find out.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:51 am    

Interesting that they have not sold a single box of charcoal on eBay since Feb 26. That guy gave them negative feedback. I wonder if he ever got his charcoal.
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:38 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
Interesting that they have not sold a single box of charcoal on eBay since Feb 26. That guy gave them negative feedback. I wonder if he ever got his charcoal.

Sorry to burst your bubble but he's sold 5 in the past 5 days. Do an "advanced search" on the "completed listings" for the past month's activity.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:57 am    

You are correct, he sold 5 boxes since May 1. That should help the pay the rent for the girls' lifestyles, lol.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:09 am    

Whats going on with that listing...isnt it against the TOS to list a single item, then require people to buy more??

From the listing:
Quote:
Background. The price of Kamado Extruded Coconut is $7.99 FOB San Diego, CA are wholesale factory direct prices. This listing is for a 10 box pallet at the price of $79.90 plus shipping & handling. Each box contains 16.5 lbs of Extruded Coconut Charcoal.

Hosing ebay out of the listing fees and ending fees on the difference would likely get the listing removed. At least thats what I am hoping, since i reported it.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:46 am    

Nope, I think that is legit. If you click on the Buy it Now button, you are then asked how many you want. It would only be a violation if they told customers to enter a 1 on that screen and them email them with the actual quantity.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:44 pm    

And it might be more successful if someone could go ahead and buy a box of their charcoal and then complain to ebay that a) none of the claims were true and b) the product in the photos was different than what was sent.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: