Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Forum suspensions. Can you obtain forgiveness?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:33 am    

Forum suspensions. Can you obtain forgiveness?

It appears that Richard Johnson will suspend his own kustomers for no reason at all:

Quote:
Janzy
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 4:45 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bobh,
The thread was "How many racks of Spare Ribs can you fit in a K7" Do a search of username dijan.
My user name at the time was dijan, but had to register with another name (janzy) when my account was suspended for no reason that I know of. The admins or moderators would not answer any of my emails explaining why.

Of course he did post that the inside of his cooker was peeling away, and that his pizza stone had crumbled.

Quote:

Dijan
Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 6:23 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I've had my #7 for about 10 months now. It's been very enjoyable and I use it at least 3 times a week. I broke it in according to the instructions when I first got it and all of my kooking is low and slow.
Now, I notice the inside is peeling away, is this normal?
Thanks

Quote:
Dijan
Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 2:31 am:

Well, now my Kamado branded pizza stone broke in half and is crumbling.
I have run my #7 once at 600 degrees, all the other times it's been low and slow cooks.
I thought these stones could withstand most temps.

But heck, all their other customers post like that too. But wait, they seem to have disappeared, too! Is there a pattern here? Complain and you get suspended? Hopefully "Janzy" has learned his lesson! Notice how he blames the kustomer and not the kompany in this little wonder of butt-kissing:

Quote:
Janzy
Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 6:30 am:

How can someone be waiting almost 6 months for a "cooker", and yet in the next craigslist posting the admins are telling people they can pick one up in Las Vegas next week???
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Janzy is probably safe for now, LMAO!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: