Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Too much parts demand wore Komodo out

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:55 am    

Too much parts demand wore Komodo out

Dennis @ Komodo wrote:
Can't supply aftermarket POSK parts any longer..

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

In the last 2 months or so word has gotten out that I helped some of RJ's customers with spare parts. Since then I've shipped fireboxes, charcoal baskets, grills, draft door assemblies and damper tops. I feel for these semi stranded KAmado customers and I've been happy to help.
Problem is that I have no staff in the States, my brother helps out but just can't deal with this new demand for little stuff..
As you know we are small boutique company who build a small volume of very high quality cookers.. By choice, I personally handle all correspondences with my customers.. I have two companies and two children and not enough time and energy to handle RJ's customer service shortfalls.
So I'm going to have to apologize and tell you that I have chosen to no longer handle these requests. Life is short and I need to prioritize and focus these days. . My family, KOmodo and Hand Hewn Floors customers have to come first... It also just delays your getting a precision cooking machine!
Thank you for your understanding on this issue.

Dennis

PS If anyone knows where people are reading that I'm selling K7 supplies please add a post that I no longer can do this..

Sounds like a good part-time business for a guy with a little welding skill and some customer service,
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 am    

Oh dear, who is going to break this news and post it on the Kamado forum? Tee hee... I guess it isn't worth burning an ID....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: