Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

So helpful

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:25 am    

So helpful

Quote:
Tania

Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 8:16 pm:
Laura and company -- I directed someone over to you guys. He had bought a K7 from someone second-hand with a frozen damper and wound up pretty much breaking it out. He needs one of the new steel collar assemblies -- it should do the trick -- but has been unable to get an invoice or response in weeks. Richelle asked for a pic, I gather, but he has no camera and all communication has dropped, no matter how many times he's emailed. Any suggestions how to get him a collar? Heck-- I'd buy it for him if it would expedite things -- he really wants to get going with this K. He's also tried to register with this forum, but no one has approved his registration for quite a while, he says. What can we do to help him out?

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2328
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 8:52 pm:
This is very nice of you to help out, Tania. First, it would help a great deal if you tell us his name. I am sure it would help him out if you wished to purchase the collar for him. It is a very easy fix although it is best to send a picture and maybe you could loan him yours? Richard

It's a very easy fix for a design defect. Just send us more money. If you can get ahold of us.

Rolling Eyes
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:07 am    

WTF?!?

You go ahead and buy one for him?? What, they only take money from people who they know they can jerk around now or what?

Loan him yours?? Whats the other guy going to do for the 6 months it takes you to send one?

He would have been better off ignoring this like everyone else.

BTW...I guess you need to have a reference or two now before they will approve your membership??
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 pm    

A little sarcasm

This exchange between Tania and Richelle is amusing:

Quote:

Tania
Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 4:31 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
His name is Sergio Zozulenko and unfortunately I do not live close to him -- I not do consider 100+ miles close! From what I understand he would up grinding off the nut off the frozen damper in the end after it all broke out-- which is why this collar would be ideal for him. I'd be delighted to buy it for him if it would speed things up and just send it up to him when rec'd.

Tania
Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 11:57 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
maybe you could invoice me for the top ??

Richelle_j
Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:15 pm:

Tania, that would be nice, can we include this amount to your balance of $78.69 for the Rod Fire Box and shipping delivered to you on 12/13/07. Thanks, Richelle

Tania
Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 3:26 pm:

Delighted to-- if you discount for the $20 it took me to get the welding done to make the Rod Fire Box useable -- for a total of $58.69?

Richelle_j
Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 5:29 pm:

Tania, I sent you a private message. Thanks, Richelle

Tania
Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 6:34 pm:

I didn't get it. What email address? If you PM me through
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 am    

Interesting how, now that Tania needs someting, Kamado brings up charges from 2007.

Obviously forgiven at the time, but not forgotten.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:27 am    

Nice. This guy got a firebox on credit, when there are others waiting a year for parts already paid for!

Tania should go back to his welder, and have him cost some more rod fireboxes. He could earn enough money to buy his friend a replacement grill from another manufacturer.
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:28 am    

Actually they invoiced her 12-13-07 but she may not have received it until January or even February, Then you allow for the fact that it takes 4-5 months to reach them via the acceptable way of calling or emailing before you take the issue to the forum and you pretty much have it. I think she is right to expect to deduct her cost of repair on an item that was made for their own cooker. Unless you have a friend that is a welder, the minimum charge to take something to a welding shop is $20, if not more. She was right not to have paid if it did not fit...besides, aren't the rod fireboxes meant to replace a defective firebox? Why the hell are they charging to replace an item that should be warranty.
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:50 am    

You know the answer to that one Sam.

It's their fault, they broke it in wrong!!! Isnt' that the standard answer. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: