Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

RJ's Manifesto (followed by evidence to the contrary)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:47 pm    

RJ's Manifesto (followed by evidence to the contrary)

Richard states that he is so wonderful and helpful:

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2332
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 7:34 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thank you for your comments Bobh. Not to belabor this subject, but I can't help but bring up some considerations in judging our service or seemingly the lack of it sometimes. Of course, I understand that what I bring up below is of NO CONCERN to someone who expects and sometimes deserves immediate or fast "service". However, I will bring these points up...........

1. Over 13 years now we have made the #7 and later designed Kamados.
2. We have sold over 10,000 Kamados over this period to individual customers.
3. I have made and sold over 100,000 Japanese Kamados.
4. Not one of our customers have any of us intentionally avoided or refused to help in the best way we can.
5. In addition, we do everything we can to help other ceramic manufactures with the goal of promoting ceramics and a lot of wonderful owners.
6. It might not be a good comparison to compare a slanderous company who has sold about 100 knock-off of my hard work/design/process over a couple of years to the number Kamados we have sold over the light years that I (we) have been involved. As many of you "old" timers Know for many years I personally knew each and every one of you. Now, as you might expect, we are rather busy, but never without care.
7. We do not ever make or intend to make a profit from any service we perform. We do not want to charge for service.
8. Like our 2008 Kamado improvements, our goal is also to improve our service. Manufacturing in Indonesia has helped in many ways, however it is a "ways" over there, but certainly the quality and pricing is worth the "sometimes" delay.

Sincerely, Richard

...and less than two weeks later:

Quote:

Bbqmeister
Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 6:41 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard

I've been trying for several weeks via email and telephone to contact K co... Any suggestions on the best way to get through to a live body or get a response? (Not a flame -- I'm just really trying...)

Thanx...

It is just simply unbelievable.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: