Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

#7 ordered in March . Did not heed forum warning .

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Heritage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:05 am    

#7 ordered in March . Did not heed forum warning .

Paying for it now . Thanks for all the info I finally took time to read . So late so sorry . Mine is a long saga that has yet to end . #7 was due here in Iowa before memorial weekend my 50 th B-day . Long story short still waiting . Left messages every 15 minutes for 8 hours filled the machine which was emptied around 1:00 p.m. . Then started fillling it up again . Still no word !
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am    

Similar thing happened to me a couple of years ago....they said it would ship, I was expecting it before a weekend of guests, planned on having it, it did not arrive and they would not answer calls from me trying to verify if they had shipped it. When I did reach someone on the phone several weeks later LJ told me it was one sheet of tile short. Months later RJ said it was half completed and they didn't have enough tile. It was a custom tile, so I don't know why he would expect me to believe they only ordered 14 sq. ft. for a BBQ that needs minimum 27-28 sq. ft. They never run out of excuses/lies. Twisted Evil
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am    

Daniel,
I guess you didn't use your credit card for the deposit.... Embarassed
I think JohnnyBoy has a spare and he lives near you. Very Happy
Daniel Heritage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:00 am    

No ! Sure didn't like I said I did not heed forum . Thinking of doing the mail fraud thing . Yes Johnnyboy is close by . At least some of you has gotten to talk to a real person . Can't remember the last time I spoke to a representive from that company live . Did get a E-mail from Richard himself after I got banned from the forum though .
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 am    

Problem Fetzer; it isn't worth enough to get me the OTB I want.

Anyone willing to give a couple grand for it; sold. In fact I'll give whoever both; and they're available now.
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 am    

Daniel Heritage wrote:
Did get a E-mail from Richard himself after I got banned from the forum though .

If you don't mind, what did he say? Question
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: